**Victor's POV**

Kota, Nathan, and I are relaxing in the living room waiting for the guys from Tanked to come when the doorbell rings. Knowing that we're doing this tank for Princess and the twins, I want to make sure everything is perfect, so whatever Princess wants, she'll get.

I get up from the couch and walk over to the door, opening it to reveal the guys from the show Princess has been obsessing over.

"Hi, Victor Morgan?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"Hey, how ya doing," the man on the right says. "I'm Brett, this is Wade. We hear you want to install an aquarium."

I shake their hands as I open the door further to let them in. Brett is an older man, slightly balding and a little slimmer than his companion. Wade has a bit more hair on his head with a large round stomach. They're both slightly taller than I am, probably around Owen and Sean's height.

"Yeah, come on in. Actually, the tank is going to be for my wife Sang. She's become obsessed with your show. Princess!" I call out. "The guys are here."

I lead them into the living room where Kota and Nathan are waiting. The guys introduce themselves and a few moments later, Princess comes in with Owen and Gabriel.

"Whoa," Brett exclaims. "You look ready to blow!"

"Still a few weeks out I'm afraid," Princess giggles. "The joys of twins! Hi, I'm Sang."

"Hey, I'm Brett," they shake hands. "This is Wade. Do you have a general idea of where you want the tank and what you want for it?"

"Yes!" Princess smiles. "I know exactly where I want it."

"Alright," Wade nods. "Well, I guess we'll follow you."

Princess leads them upstairs and into the nursery that Gabe designed. It's gender neutral since Sang wants the sex of the babies to be a surprise. The walls are painted in a full mural outdoor theme with trees and animals, but in pure Gabe fashion, the right wall is still blank. He has no idea what he wants to do with it, and this is where Sang wants to put the tank.

"Ok, so I want the tank to be here, but I was wondering if you could do like a dresser type thing underneath? With like, shelves and doors to put the baby's things. Do you think you can do that?"

"That shouldn't be a problem," Wade tells her.

"Yeah, that's fine," Brett agrees. "The only problem I'm seeing, is since it's on the second floor, we might need to do a bit of construction. And since you want to utilize the space underneath, it's gonna need a remote filtration system. It's definitely doable, but is any of that going to be a problem?"

"I don't think so," Princess frowns and looks to us.

"We built the house ourselves, so everything is reinforced." Kota tells them. "But we should probably get North and Silas in here for the logistics of the construction."

Their eyebrows raise slightly at the mention of our other brothers, but they say nothing about the obvious situation. Sang gets North and Silas on the phone and has them come up from the garage out back. When they get upstairs, they talk logistics with Wade and Brett about the plumbing needed and the construction.

Gabriel's work room is right under the nursery, so they're going to need to use a piece of his room to put in the tanks and filtration. He curses up a slight storm, but calms down when Sang settles down with him in the rocking chair that's in the corner. Again, the tank guys notice, but say nothing. We're used to getting a few raised eyebrows and comments for our situation, but the fact that these guys have said nothing outward about it, shows their professionalism, earning a point in their favor.