Prologue

"We have found her," Kai said. "My Queen, we have found her..."

"Where?" Elsa had asked. "How is it possible?"

"We thought she had died at birth. Are you sure it is her?" I asked.

"My Princess Anna," Kai said. "Your mother and father were not to tell you until you were ready or of age. After their passing away, we thought nothing of it. Your sister, my queen and princess, was stolen and lost the night she was born."

"What?" Elsa said. She looked even paler then ever.

"Taken at birth, under the king's orders, we all just agreed to say that the child died at birth. We are so sorry, please forgive us."

So it is true then." Elsa began. "The lost princess is found. Anna, do you know what this means? We have another sister." She said with a glint of hope in her eyes.

"I have a little sister? Kai, are you sure it is her?" I asked my loyal servant.

"We are positive, Your Majesty. She has Elsa's facial appearance and looks very much like your beloved mother. But she has dark hair as blue as the ocean at night." Kai explained. "We have a picture of her."

He took out a small scroll and opened it. There was a girl who looked a lot like Elsa.

Kai was right. She had seemingly wavy blue hair and dark blue eyes. She was pale skinned and she seemed to have a worried expression. I felt a pang of excitement in me. I have a little sister.

"What is her name?" I asked.

"Sela."