First meeting: Kai

"Let go of me, I don't want to socialise!!!"

You kicked the ground with all your might, ignoring the pain that flowed in your wrist as your best friend, (friend name) dragged you to get a drink and use some oxygen.

"Ugh!c'Mon! (Name)! It's just a drink! It won't take less than a minute!" She whined but your hand never left the front door of yours and (friend name)'s shared apartment, not minding the random person slowly taking the stairs down, looking at the two of you as if valuing his life, wondering if he should take a step near you or not.

Oh but there was NO WAY In hell or heaven that you're going out with (friend name) you know she's gonna end up dragging you to who knows where and force you to make new friends or worse, get a boyfriend.

"we can do that the easy way or my way!" She screamed in frustration, finally letting go of your wrist and hugging your torso, trying to tickle you or just drag you away, leaving you to hug the door. The random person has took the opportunity of her approaching you and giving him enough room to escape through and did so, nearly bumping into a wall.

"No! I know it's gonna take the whole day!!" You argued.

"My way it is."

. . .

And there you where, sipping your drink angrily, or what you thought you looked like, (friend name) was snickering from time to time while looking at your angry and happy face, you obviously didn't resist the sweet taste of your drink and smiled through your frown.

"Cmon! You know you like it so just smile"

"...yea."

"What was that?"

"Yea...!"

"I can't hear-"

"YEA!"

"okay!okay!I get it! I'm goin' to buy something, wait for me!!"

"Aha" you said to yourself, your lips curving into a playful smirk, (friend name) frowned playfully.

"Wait for me!!"

"Fine!!"

She fluttered her skirt, letting the gentle breeze caress her skin and walked off, she walked away, taking a little childish jump in each step. When she finally got out of your sight you turned your messenger bag around and placed it on your lap, opening it until you found your life and love, your phone!

You opened it, inserting the password and opening one of the millions of game apps you have.

You lost track of time immediately and forgot about everything that's going on in the 'outside world', I bet if there was a serpentine attack you wouldn't pay attention. But you knew it wasn't a long of time, measuring by (friend name)'s presence.

She would probably lost track of time too if she saw something sweet or attracting, or someone cute including both genders. But she can't forget about time for a long time so you did so for her.

You continued playing, not noticing the random person from the apartment that stopped for a while to look at your familiar face and ran off just as he recalled you. Many people went and came and (friend name) was still playing with a random street cat, you beat the last level on candy crush, existing from it and starting another random game, not minding the person behind you, watching you beat the game over and over.

"Holy crap that was great!" The person said, you smiled, felling your cheeks heat up from the compliment as you continued to play.

'Wait a minute...' you thought 'I don't know that voice!!' Your head jerked, nearly hitting the person's face behind you, "who the hell are you?!" You asked in both anger and embarrassment, what kind of people would sneak on others and watch them mind their own businesses in their phones?!

"Woah woah! Calm down I was just watching you play!!" He argued.

"You don't sneak on people like that and watch them play or anything!!" You said back.

"Calm down!!" He shouted shutting you and himself up, he sighed deeply and you copied his action, finally relaxing and giving yourself enough time to analyze his appearance, he wasn't a face you'd see everywhere yet he seemed familiar, he had brown spiky hair and he was wearing way TOO much red, you almost knew who was the person but you couldn't quite put your finger on the right memory.

You suddenly caught yourself losing track of time again, and what was worse than that? You were staring!!MISSION ABORT!!!!

"Like what you see?" You heard him say, when you completely came back to your senses you found him smirking at you, you unwillingly yelped and took a step back, glaring at the person as you tugged on the collar of your shirt feeling a drastic change in your body's temperature.

"O-of course not!! I was thinking, that's all! Don't go making up stuff you creepy guy!!" You argued, now tugging on the end of your shirt, a habit of yours when nervous, while all he did was smile teasingly at you and that didn't help your ridiculously bad state of embarrassment.

"U-uh!you're one to talk?you're the one who was watching me play!" You said, his expression completely changed from a confident smirk to an awkward smile.

"Oh, uh... about that"

You soon found yourself sitting down with a complete stranger, while he was trying to convince you that he wasn't a creepy purpose less guy walking around, flirting with girls.

"So you meant to say that you heard the sound of the game and asked if you can watch it, and i actually accepted?!"

It was weird, not recalling something you said, but seeing how you lived with seven younger siblings, you didn't really pay attention to them and just continued nodding and agreeing on whatever they requested when busy, which wasn't always a pretty thing when they trick you on agreeing to LITERALLY become a play doll for them.

"Uh yeah, obviously, you don't remember or something?"

"Sort of...?"

"Weirdo."

"Oh look who's talking! Watching people play just because you heard someone play your favorite game!"

"Hey that's not weird at all!"

"Mhm, yeah of course."

"Oh shut up! You weren't even that good at it!not worth it!"

"Are you...challenging me?" You suddenly smirked, just as you said The word 'challenge'.

"What if I was?" He said, copying your action.

"It's so on!"

You two ended up looking for somewhere with WiFi so you can play against each other online, you not trusting a stranger no matter how 'friendly' they were, requested a cafe. Completely forgetting about your best friend, and you doing what you are absolutely good at, forgot to ask the boy for his number or even his name. So you just hopped to meet him later.

. . .

(Friend name) walked back to the bench where she and her best friend previously were, a soft drink in her hand, just to be greeted by literally nothingness. She stood in her place with an unreadable expression on her face, feeling as if she was trolled by her Bestie.

"Idiot..."