Donut love

Chapter 2

Mom let me have about a month to think about what I should do.

I didn't tell my mom that I've been filling out applications, I wanted to surprise them if I got the job so I kept it to myself. I tried to get a job at an ice cream shop for the summer but no one called me back, then I was trying to get a job at a store, maybe a cashier or shelf stocker. That ended badly, finally I sent in my application for the "Paul's Donut Shop", about a week later I got a call to come in for an interview, I was so excited. I ran to my mom and dad, they were in the living room watching tv, I yelled at the top of my lungs "I got an interview". Both mom and dad jumped up out if theirs seats, they were so happy for me. They began asking me when my interview was and where had I applied to work. we sat down at the table and I explained to them that I've been sending applications to almost every place in town. Mom was so proud of me but dad wanted me to work somewhere better than a donut shop, I told him "it's just my first job I'm not going to work their forever", he said ok but he still wanted somewhere more welcoming. I ran to mason's room and started telling him that I got a job, I explained it easily because he was only 4 and 1/2, when he heard donut his attention went straight to me and he went crazy with excitement I told him I would bring him home a donut every once in awhile.

Then I went to my room and I got another call saying "hello, my name is Tilli and I'm the manager at Paul's Donut Shop and just wanted to inform you that your interview is tomorrow July/2/2013 at 9:30". I told her I would be there and prepared for anything, I thanked her and we hung up. I told my mom and dad when my interview was and my mom told me to pick out an outfit to wear and look professional, before I did that I asked her if I could go get Elijah to help me pick out an outfit she said yes. I bursted out the front door sprinted across the street to the blue house knocked on the door, Elijah's mom opened the door I asked her if Elijah was home she said he was in his room and let me inside. I walked up the stairs a big smile on my face and threw his door open, he was laying on his bed listening to music. as soon as he saw me he turned it down and asked why I looked so happy. I jumped on to his bed and lasted next to him and told him everything and how I have my interview in the morning, he gave me a big hug and told me he was proud of me.

I told him I need to pick out an outfit to look professional and that he is coming to my house to help me. He quickly put on his shoes and we were off he told his mom where he was going and we went as fast as we could to my house, he said hello to my parents, and then ran up the stairs to my room and we started pulling everything out of my closet. I picked out some black jeans with a blood red t-shirt, also for shoes I had my white and blue converse. my mom came in and saw what I had put together, she liked the shirt and pants but the converse had to go. She went in my closet and grabbed black flats and told me to wear them, I said ok and put the whole outfit on my burrow.