Prologue

Prologue

If someone would have asked Lucinda what she would be doing with most of her time a year ago, there was no way in hell that she would reply with "making youtube videos". Playing video games and making videos was something Lucinda always did for fun, she never actually thought something would come from it. She never thought that she would actually have fans and actually have subscribers on Youtube. It was all because of one pretty basic game that she started to play. Minecraft. 

Lucinda, or Lucy as most people call her, started playing Minecraft when she was about 17 years old. She saw some people playing it online and found it interesting, buying it the next day. She soon became addicted to it, playing it non stop for weeks and watching endless videos on it. A year or so after she started playing, she decided that she wanted to make some videos, just like the ones she saw that inspired her to play. It was nothing major, a few hundred subscribers that excited her greatly. It wasn't until she got the attention of none other that Mr.Graser10. 

Her constant victories over him intrigued him, causing Graser to look up her channel. Impressed by her video's, he invited Lucy to play with him and a few others in some mini games. Much to her excitement, she accepted. Meeting a few of Graser's friends, she began to grow more established in the group. Graser's friends grew to like her, her channel began to gain subscribers. And that lead to the invitation to join The Cube, which our story begins.