PLEASE READ

Okay, so I understand not everyone likes reading these. And they can be annoying, especially when there are several. I've been there. But, unfortunately this book will be coming to an end soon. Which will be discussed later because Miraculous_Wanderer has a message for you.

She says:
She's very sorry for not updating, but she has found absolutely no inspiration for the books she is currently writing. She doesn't really understand why people actually read her books, she thinks her writing is horrible. She really needs help, so, if you have any ideas, please DM her.

I don't really know why I referred to my other profile in third person.....

Secondly, yes this book will be ending soon. But.

.

.

.

.

.

I was thinking of making this a series. I'm not really sure as to how many books there will be, but I do want to create a series. This series will be titled 'Finally' so expect me to make a joke about this series being finally over when it is. Okay, that wasn't funny. On a more serious note though, while writing this series I'll be writing another series called 'Un-' then after that I have another series I'd like to write. Which will be very short. I'm not sure when I'll be writing these other series, but, please, please, if you love Finally Falling, support the series. It's the first time I've worked hard to do something like this. I can't emphasise enough how much this book means to me.

And also.... Thank you!!!!!! I doubt this book would even be getting a sequel if it weren't for you lovely readers. Your continual support has helped this book become what it is. I'm very sorry for the lack of romance though, I'm a child at heart and the thought of love still makes me cringe a little. Even if I do enjoy a love story, I can't really picture one that great. So it surprises me that people still support this book, even with the lack of romance.

-Jasmine