Luke Brooks And The New Girl

Skylar POV

Wow.Today was my first day at Penola Catholic College,and i was nervous as hell. I wanted to make my mum proud,and not get kicked out on the first day but i knew it was going to be hard.

Well you see,in my old school i was classed as the ''Trouble maker''. For some weird reason,i always resolved to violence if there was trouble.

One thing i really hated was people waking you up from your sleep, you see i love my sleep,and i love taking naps in random occasions.Yes i know crazy right? Well that's just me for you.

I quickly slipped into me school uniform,did my hair into a messy bun slipped into my black converses and made something to eat. Before leaving the house i quickly grabbed my penny board and put on my black Skull Candy headphones,blocking out everything around me.

I knew were the school was because it was just around the corner of my house were me and my mum live.Well i practically live there by myself as my mums out most of the time,and my dad left us. Long Story. Anyways as i Approached the school i could tell i was late,so i quickly looked at my planner they sent  home and i saw my first two subjects French. Are you kidding me?. Thankfully i saw a teacher who helped me to my class,i told her i woke up late,which was the truth,and  she replied back by looking at me snobbishly. After helping me through my planner She finally took me to my first class.