Arnav(gulping the lump in his throat): Then? He said keeping his hand above her on the table seeing her lost in painful memories. 

Khushi: Lavanya was furious and ready to break your head that instant, (she said laughing lightly with tears) but I stopped her and made her understand the situation.

Arnav(chuckled): You shouldn't have stopped her, I deserved that.

Khushi: After that Lavanya insisted me to come with her to Mumbai, thinking about it all night I thought it to be the best chance to start afresh and next day I was ready to come with Lavanya. 

Arnav sighed and Khushi asked something which was in her head from days.

Khushi: How come your company's name is AK? I mean it's AR then?

Arnav looked surprised with a question but he knew he had to tell her everything, it's her right. 

Arnav: Khushi there's something you need to know, something which was hidden from you throughout. 

Khushi: What is it?

Arnav: Ummm... Khushi let's meet in evening. I need to show you something, I'll tell you everything then, please. 

Khushi looked confused but agreed, at last, she knew she can't blame him for everything.

------------

It was dinner time and Arnav was waiting for Khushi. Anxiety, eagerness and happiness feeling on the same time, Khushi has finally agreed to meet him alone. He knows reason is not him, but still at least he'll get a chance, he heard knocking and opened the door. 

Khushi was standing at the door nervously, fidgeting with her fingers. She was still unsure to come here and meet Arnav but his words today made her restless and she wants to know what he wants to tell her that too about her life. 

---------------------------

Arnav and Khushi had dinner silently arranged by Arnav in his room with few words exchanged between them. 

Khushi: What do you want to tell me Arnav ji? Khushi asked as soon as they were done with dinner. 

Arnav:  Khushi mmmm..... Look whatever I am going to tell you, may shock you but it is necessary for you to know everything. 

Khushi: You're scaring me Arnav ji. Please tell me what is it?

Arnav: Khushi you know Shashi Gupta and your father were friends, right?

Khushi: Yea and after my parent's death, he took me under his wings.

Arnav: Yea right but there was a reason behind their this action, their own selfishness.

Khushi: Selfishness? But what'll they get from an orphan like me? 

Arnav: Your father and Shashi Gupta was not only friends but business partners also. 

Khushi: What? Arnav nodded showing her few papers of their partnership. 

Khushi(surprised): But why did they never told about it to anyone? And what it has to do with me?

Arnav: It has everything to do with you and them, of course, didn't tell anything to anyone because of their own treacherous reasons.

Looking at confused Khushi, Arnav entwined their fingers, squeezing her palm to give her some strength as he knew whatever he is going to tell her would hurt her badly.

Arnav: They adopted you for your property which your father left for you. 

Khushi looked at him shocked, unable to believe this. 

To be continued.......

Precap: Revelations ;-)