Plots #1

So I got bored and thought of a few story ideas, you can use them if you like idc they're probably terrible lol. Btw not all of these are mine, some I found on Pinterest and stuff.
*****
1.
I can't think of anything worse after a night of drinking than waking up next to someone and not being able to remember their name,
Or how you met,
Or why they're dead.
*****
2.
I often get mistaken for my twin sister. It didn't bother me before,but now that I'm head of the police department and she's the most dangerous murderer in the country, things have started to get awkward.
*****
3.
One day, out of the blue, a message is broadcasted across every form of electronic media from an unknown source. Everyone receives the message in their own language, however you are bilingual and are hearing two completely different messages.
*****
4.
You are abducted by a group of time travelling teens and taken to the 23rd century. They have taken you to help them with an exam on the 21st century. It's currently 2047 and they ask you how America was wiped out during world war three in 2048. Now you have to try and save America.
*****
5.
Humans return from Mars for the first time, but there is 'something not quite right about them.'
*****
6.
An extra hour occurs at midnight, but only a handful can experience it. This is called 'the dark hour.'
*****
7.
You're a nurse doing your daily rounds when a coma patient of 15 years grabs your wrist, sits bolt upright and wide awake and says to listen quick, because she doesn't have much time.