Seven {Ethan's P.O.V}

Tonight was the night.

I am going to break out of this prison.

Nate handed me a walkie talkie and a hand gun filled with ammo. Enough to get me through. He handed me a few more bullets in case I needed them on the outside. That is, if I make it.

"Thanks for the help Nate. I will be sure to get you out of here." I said.

"Thank dude. Good luck." Nate said.

I nodded and snuck out of my cell.

I walked as quietly as I could. I didn't want to wake any of the cellmates.

About 5 minutes later I made it to the front of the prison, But shit... There was a guard working at the front desk. I quietly opened the door and grabbed the lady at the desk into a choke hold.

She started to yell but I covered her mouth just in time before anyone could hear her.

"Give me your key." I growled at her.

She bit my hand.

"FUCK!" I yelled.

The lady grabbed her walkie talkie.

"CODE 8! PRISONER LOOSE! I NEED BACK UP!" She spoke.
I grabbed the walkie-talkie and smashed it on the ground.

Suddenly I heard running footsteps.

I yanked the keys off the lady's desk and pulled out my gun.

2 guards charged at me but I stopped them by pulling out my hand gun.

"Drop your weapon!" The guard yelled.

"Pfft. No I think I'm okay." I smirked and shot the two guards and the lady ran.

I ran as fast as I could to the exit and ran out of the prison.

Finally. I'm free.

I found a van in the parking lot. Luckily, the lady had one of the van keys on her chain so I was able to get the van up and started before any other guards could catch up to me.

I was off. I escaped.

I clicked my walkie talkie.

"I did it Nate. I'm out. I'm on my way to get revenge." I laughed.

"Way to go Ethan! Good luck out there!" Nate replied.

"Thanks man." I said for my last answer and threw the walkie talkie to the passenger seat.

This is it.

My big escape.