"You have a point there."

"So this Friday night, dinner and a movie?" He asks, that one dimple on his cheek becoming more visible as he smiled.

Now it was my turn to shake my head,"You ask me out all the time and I never say yes. When are you going to give up?" I'd known the answer to this question when even before I asked it.

He laughed lightly then flopped into the seat next to me."I'm not going to stop because you like me, even if you deny it."

I turned to look at him,"I don't like you." I told him, voice sounding confident.

He laughed,"You do like me Kendall." he stood up pulling me along with him, making sure to pull me gently into his chest."You wanna know how I know that?"

"How do you know Levi?" I asked ignoring when he brushed a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"Because you never actually told me no when I asked you out." His arm slipped around my waist, hand resting on my back."That alone gives me the determination to keep asking you, until you say yes." He says with a smile playing at his lips, his hands inching lower.

I'd give it to the boy he was persistent and he was telling the truth. I did have a thing for him. And maybe if things didn't work out with Louis, I would take him up on his offer. Though as of right now I needed him as a friend instead of a boyfriend. Plus me still being in the situation with Louis would only hurt him.

A sly smile made it's way on my lips, and I pushed my lower half into his more. I mentally rolled my eyes when his light blue eyes went wide with possibly shock."You know what I will say yes to?" A noticeable blush rose to his cheeks, when I pushed up on my tiptoes to get closer to his ear.

"What is that?" His grip tightened on my waist, but still moving slowly down to my butt.

"I'd say yes to playing soccer with your nuts, if your hands gets any lower." A loud laugh left me when he released me all together, hands shooting up in the air as if he were surrendering.

I rolled my eyes when he backed up into his desk. Causing pictures and other things to fall and crash onto the floor. If it were more possible his blush began to deepen into a redder color. Which I happened to think was very cute.

"I have a meeting to get to." I picked my gym bag up from the side of his desk. Sitting it in a locker room was out of the question, because people could steal from me."See you later Levi."

I laughed as I slung my bag over my shoulder, then turned to leave hearing him mumble a 'bye' as he cleaned up. Levi was indeed cute, but he wasn't Louis. It amazed me at how much I was going to have to go through to win him back. But I deemed it as worth a try.

The gym wasn't more than two blocks away from my apartment, so it was walking distance. The only bad thing about that walk was that I would do it in my workout clothes. Which consisted in my hair being tied back into a pony tail, a sports bra that left my stomach on display, and a pair of compression shorts that stopped just above my knee.

I'd never seen anything wrong with walking around in those clothes, because I'd just finished working out. Though I guess some of the people around me found it distracting. One women stopped me one day and told me I shouldn't be wearing something so revealing. She was wearing a black and white suit that covered her whole body from few.

Out of respect for the nun I'd tried to ignore her, but she wasn't having any of that. And I'd happened to be having a bad day, so I politely told her to fuck off and have a nice day. Sure it wasn't the best thing to tell her but I'd done worse. Though the worst comments came from the men.