A Cat and Mouse Game

Your POV:

The next day, I was making my way to work, about to open the doors to the building, when Linda opened the doors frantically almost hitting my face with the door. "And good morning to you...good lord Linda are you alright?" She looked at me with wide eyes and her peachy face was a pale color. "Oh my god (y/n), did you not hear the news??" She said. "Uh, no why? What happened?" I asked concerned.

"(Y/N), there has been another murder close to the same ally way. The police found another body in a garbage can!" Linda said nervously. Damn, I've never seen her so scared in my life. To be truthful, I was a bit nervous and getting second thoughts about walking home at night. 'Oh no, is it just me, or is the murder getting closer to where I live?!' I thought.

"I dont think you should be walking around at night,(y/n)." "Pfff, its fine Linda, I promise I will be fine." I lied. Well, I highly doubt the killer would come and kill me, its like 1 out of 1,000 chances, am I right? "Hey,Linda, how about we go to work and get our minds of this, sound good?" Linda looked tense, but soon relaxed. "

9 hours later:

It was finally, FINALLY, time for me to go home. I was so excited to go home and lay my butt in bed and get some rest. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door to my apartment. As I was walking, I wondered how the killer has never been caught. It almost seems impossible. I was only two ina half minutes away from my apartment complex, when I felt like I was being watched.

I turned to look behind me, but there was no one there. I kept making my way to my home, while scanning my surroundings with my eyes. All of a sudden I had really bad chills, but ingored them and continuedmy way.

Medic's POV:

I was walking around the block to find anyone who could be my next victim. Sadly, I didn't find anyone that I was interested in, until I saw a girl walking supposedly to her home or work. She was alone, and seem to be repeatedly looking behind her. "Hehehe, vonderbar." I said to myself. The girl was beautiful with nice (h/l)
(h/c) hair.

I started getting a strange feeling, a feeling I never experienced before. I hid behind a wore down building and saw that the girl's home was an apartment complex. I got closer, but not as close as to see me. She entered her home. I took out a blue semi permanent marker, pulled down my glove, and wrote her adress on my arm. "Hm, apartment 169 second floor. Hm, she is perfect." I said to myself. "I von't get her now, I'll get her tomorrow, until tomorrow mien sveetheart."

No one's POV:

You didn't feel right the whole time you were walking home. You quickly got inside your apartment, and let out a loud sigh. You set your key on the counter as well as your (f/c) lunch bag that was covered in black polka-dots. You got in the shower and bathed yourself quickly,  dried off, got dressed then went to bed.

Next Morning 8:30 AM

You woke up tbe next morning took a shower and got dressed for work. You grabbed your green umbrella and headed outside with your phone in your pocket and your lunch in your other hand. You came inside your work building and started to do your job right away. "Hey (y/n), you look different today." Linda said to you while working next to you. "What do you mean?" You asked. "Your clothes, you don't normally dress like that." Linda said.

Your POV

I looked down and saw what I was wearing. I observed my white long sleeved shirt, which showed my shoulders, my black pants and black shiny flats. I blushed a little and said "does it look bad? Did I over dress?"  "No not at all, you look nice." Linda said cheerfully. "Oh thank you, Linda."

3 Hours Later:

I was making my way down the cream colored hallways to the break room. I sat down at the table and turned on the TV and flipped to channel 4, while I bit down on a cookie. I sat back on my chair and watched. "This just in, another murder has been committed by the serial killer, Medic. Once again, they killed in the most gruesome way."

I swallowed hard and then I opened my water bottle for a drink. 'Man, this Medic guy is really getting out of hand.' I thought "Hey (y/n), do you need a ride home today, you know since it's raining?" A friend asked. "Oh, no its fine I've got an umbrella." "Well, alright than, just tell me if you change your mind." He said.

Your POV (15 min later)

It was finally time for me to go home. "Bye Linda, see you tomorrow." That was the last thing I said before leaving. I opened my umbrella and started walking on the sidewalk. I'll was 3 minutes away from my home, when I had the feeling I was being watched, again. I kept walking in the light rain, eager to go home.

Medic's POV:

I finally saw the girl exiting the building. After waiting 8 hours and 15 minutes, I finally saw her again. I finally set my plan into action. I opened my car door, grabbed my bonesaw and hid it in my lab coat, and started following her.

Your POV:

I did not feel right at all. Strangely I felt, exposed. I looked back slightly and saw a tall lean yet broad man with a lab coat, walking on the same side of the street as me. My eyes widened and I started walking faster. Right when I that, the man quickened his pace as well. I started panicking and my heart started racing. "It couldn't be the killer Medic...could it?"
I thought to myself.

Than, I looked back...the man started to get closer to me. Than, I started running, I looked back and and saw the man was running after me. 'YUP, HE'S DEFINITELY FOLLOWING ME!!'
My conscience said. "What the hell do I do?!" I thought.I could see he's shadow getting closer from every lightning strike that happened. I dropped my umbrella and ran as fast as my legs could go.