Bloglyness :)

WHAT'S UP PEEPSCILES???? If you are reading this then that means that you are officially in club AWESOME!! So congradulations :) *hands you a cookie*

Soooo this little blog here will be a combination of many awesome things that i havent thought of yet... but oh well :) it'll come to me eventually.

Ok so your probably like REAAALLLLLLYYYY bored right now (like me) so here are some commercials that i cant stand!!! yaay :D! So pick up that Coke and scroll down to read......... DRUM ROLL PLEASE.... THE TOP FIVE WORST COMMERCIALS OF THE DAY!!!!!! *crowd ohs and ahs*

1. Alien Surf Girls... ugg just the conceppt of that show seems rrreeeeaaaalllyyyy stupid. I mean they could have at least come up with a better tittle for it!! the creaters of that show fail in the creativity department... shame shame shame.

2. Dr. Oz commercials... because he uses the same exact topics EVERY COMMERCIAL JUST WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!!! Agian another failure in the creativity department! ugg show biz these days.

3. All of the super hero cartoon commercials... just because they are boring and wierd.

4. The sun setter commercial... because it's been around for at least ten years and looks like it was filmed in the early 90's.

5. All of the hair commercials... i mean come on now no one has hair that good!

o tay so now my commercial rant is over and you have permission to applaud. :)

so i be out... and remember bacon is good but kitkats are better :D

VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNICORNS IS OUT!! PEACE <3