Skateboarder

I pulled my hair back in a side ponytail. I grabbed my skateboard not bothering to put on any make up, and skated all the way to my friend's house. Elli and I go to Uni together. She has light brown wavy hair and icy blue eyes.

"El!" I yelled from out her door. Her head popped out from the window.
"I'll be right there! Hold on a sec!" I laughed as she bursted through the door with her own skateboard. She handed me my sunglasses and we boarded to Uni. We applied together to University of Oxford since it was a good college and it was about fifteen minutes away on boards.

Once we got to there, we ran in quickly because we were running late. We parted our ways, I had history and she had journalism first.
I was skateboarding down the hallway in order to get to Mr. Renard's class. We're not supposed to skateboard in the halls but I couldn't care less. I was about to be late to class. He said that if I was late one more time I'd get a detention.

I slipped in the class quietly while Mr. Renard's back was turned.

"Late again, Kenna?" He spoke his back still turned. I sighed. " I let you go last time, but your never going to learn if you don't get a punishment. " he sighed, slapping me a detention slip. I groaned.

~*~

The bell rang signaling the end of school and I met Elli at our lockers.

"Ready?" She asked. I shook my head,
"Nope. I got a detention. " I groaned. She widened her eyes.
"We're you late to his class, again?!" She laughed. I slapped her face lightly,
"It's your fault!" I whined.
"Mine?!" She gestured to herself. I nodded. "How is it my fault?!" She gasped. I shrugged. She laughed. "Exactly." She left and I walked to the detention room. I was five minutes late. Mr. Renard sighed.
"Your late again, Kenna. " He rubbed his temple. I shrugged and sat down. After the first few terrorizing minutes the door flew open. I shot my head up, startled. Mr. Renard snapped his head up also. The door opened to none other than the schools most feared boy.

Hey!! Thanks for reading this!! It's my first story so bare with me. There'll be a lot of mistakes, it's good now, right? Lots of love,

Your newest most coolest friend, Journey:)