chapter 3

third pov~ "ive been watching you. Thats how i know your name. ive wanted to know if my kind can love just as your kind. " jeff explains to alice waiting for a response.  "why me tho. can i at least know your name if im going to be here for a while?" she says in response to his explaination. "im jeff. and i kill people, im a killer. i may be wrong but you arent a killer right?" he says to alice in a calm friendly voice. Alice breaks free from her chains and stands infront of him "your wrong jeff, im of your kind. the kind of killer that preys on the souls of children.  i crave the feeling to kill. just like you." she says explaining herself to jeff as if she were pouring her heart out to him.

JEFF'S POV~ 

she's like me. maybe this will work. maybe i'll fall in love with the girl i just kidnapped. She's a killer. I'm a killer. think about it. think could work. i could introduce her to slendy and masky, maybe even sally will get to know her. i hope she agrees with me on this plan of what I think is love.

ALICE'S POV~  

now that he know's that i'm like him maybe he'll fall for me like i fell for him.i know its been like ten minutes but theres something about him. his sudden lust for killing. that reminds me. i need to kill. that thirst kills me.