Three - Fancy A Date?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"So...Annette's Diner? They've got the best burger in town there." He suggested, as you nodded. You both began to walk along, the colder wintery night taking its toll. You rounded a corner, seeing the neon flashing sign to the diner lighting up under the night sky. Brian held the door open for you, before you stepped through, instantly feeling the warmth of the building. It was a retro diner that made you feel as though you were back in the 50's. He led you to a corner booth, as you both took a seat. He passed you a menu, already knowing what he was going to order. "What do you fancy then, Cutie?"

You looked up from the menu, a smile forming on your face. There was no better feeling than hearing him call you cute nicknames. It was as though Brian could read your mind, as he winked at you. You studied the menu, until finally you decided on what you wanted. The waitress came over, holding a pad and pen in her hand, as she batted her eyelashes.

"What can I get you two?" She asked, in her over the top eccentric voice. Brian must have noticed too, as he turned to you, smiling, as he stifled a laugh. He pretended to browse through the menu, before stating what you were having.

"I'll have an Empire State burger, and this wonderful lady here will have the BBQ burger. Thank you." The waitress gathered the menus, before walking away. Brian raised his eyebrows, as he took a sip of his drink. He swallowed, taking a quick breath, as he started to talk. "So, tell me all about you."

"Have you got enough time?" You giggled, your cheeks a rosy red. He silently laughed, nodding his head. He really did want to hear everything about you, every single detail. The pair of you spent the next couple of hours learning new things about each other. You learnt that he used to be a fireman, but gave it up to work with his friends. Two empty plates later, and you guys were stuffed, not able to eat another bite. Brian propped his elbows up onto the table, smiling at you. It was obvious that the date was coming to an end, but you didn't want it to, and by his actions, it was clear that Brian didn't want the night to end either.

"Trip to the arcade? They've got this awesome machine, I win every time." He chuckled. You both stood up, leaving a tip for the waitress, before making your way out of the door. As you were walking along, you felt something brush against your hand. You peered down, to see that Brian was trying to grasp your hand in his. You accepted his offer, feeling his warm palms curl their way around your petite hands. He gave you a smile, a light chuckle escaping his lips, as you continued on your walk. After five minutes, you arrived outside of the arcade. Brian once again, held the door open for you, before walking you over to his favourite machine. You rolled your eyes, seeing what the machine actually was.

"Brian...that's a vending machine." You sighed, giggling at his dorkiness. He nodded his head, looking rather proud of himself. He placed a dollar into the machine, letting a candy bar fall to the bottom. He bent down, retrieving the treat from the machine, before handing it to you.

"Winner every time." He winked. He pulled you into his embrace, as you shook your head, laughing lightly at his joke. Without thinking, he placed a kiss to your forehead. He stumbled back, his cheeks a deep shade of red from the embarrassment. "Fuck, sorry...I wasn't thinking, i-it's just that I care about you so much...and...and..." He panicked, running his fingers through his hair. You placed the palms of your hands against his chest, looking into his eyes.

"Brian, it's okay. I like you too." You smiled, instantly calming him. His eyes darkened, as he stared into your [E/C] orbs. His eyes flitted to and from your eyes and lips, before he leant in, lightly brushing his lips against yours. The kiss was short, but sweet. He pulled away, chewing at his lip, as he looked down to the floor. You smiled at his darling actions, before pulling at his collar. His lips once again became melded with yours, but for longer this time. His hands were wrapped around your torso, as he pulled you into him. His tongue ran along your bottom lip, requesting entry, to which you obliged. You opened your mouth ajar, letting his tongue slip in to meet yours. He kissed you passionately, as your hands ran up his back and into his short tuft of hair. His coarse stubble tickled against your skin, sending a tingle down your spine.

He came back up for air, smiling sweetly at you, his big brown eyes glistening in the light from the machines surrounding you. You couldn't help but stare in awe at how good he looked in the dim light. He gripped onto your hand tightly, walking you outside of the building. He placed another kiss to your lips, resting his forehead against yours.

"I know this night has to come to an end at some point, but promise me you'll see me again? I have enjoyed every second of tonight, [Y/N]." He sighed. Your caressed his cheek with your fingertips, placing a small peck to his soft lips, and smiled.

"I promise." You replied, before turning to walk away. Brian still had ahold of your hand, his arm being stretched, as your took your first step away from him. His grip tightened, as he pulled you back to him.

"One last kiss." He chuckled, as his lips locked with yours. With that, the two of you parted ways, promising one another that you'll see each other again soon. Hell, you had to see him again as soon as possible. You craved him, his touch, just seeing his smile made your heart flutter.