Pictures & Captions

Ok, so this was written months ago at like 3am, and this has no meaning,  but yeah, just enjoy this shit show
______________________________________
After tons of crazy timed challenges, Sophie, Cameron, and China were victourius. After a while, they had all been sitting down, limbs tangled. Thomas sitting on China's bed, China leaning against his legs, holding Brenna in her arms, Mitchell sitting on the other side of Thomas, on the other bed sat Cameron, Dianne, and Sophie. Brenna pulled out her phone miraculously getting all 7 occupants in the picture, all letting out beaming smiles, Brenna captioned it "Sleepover😍." Then the flurry of pictures began. Thomas taking one with China, with her head leaning against his chest with a grin, captioning it "I saw Ma today." Then Brenna took one with Thomas, doing silly faces, captioned, "We're weird." Mitchell and China, and China and Brenna took some too, on the other bed, Cameron, Sophie, and Dianne took tons of pictures. Soon the comments flooded in, of course the Dove stans said that Thomas was cheating on her with China, others were of where are the others, but for the most part they were nice and normal. By this time, the group had been watching a movie, it was Moana, mostly because everyone in the group had loved Moana and wanted to see it again.