oooook

That shower felt awesome. Phebeo gave me some cloths that weren't too girly. Dinner was the best dinner I've ever had. Right now I'm in the room I can call mine now,setting up my phone and stuff,and rewatch season 2 of the vampire diaries. I've already seen the current episodes of season 5. All of a sudden there's a knock on my room door. "come in" Normally I would yell for humans to go away,but this is Paul and Phoebe!!! "Persephone we need to talk to you" they both sit on my bed. "yes" "We adopted you because we want you to be our daughter, but we want a baby" Paul says. "so why did you get me?" I start to cry. Phoebe hugs me. "That's not what we ment sweetheart. We want you to be our baby" "what?" "We want you to be our little,we'll take care of you and love you,as you act like a child" "but-" "You don't have to,its ok to say no" Paul says.

3days later-

Paul and Phoebe have been super nice to me. But there's moment when one of them will do something for me that I can do on my own,but that's ok,right?

1 week later-

Its been a week now. Paul and Phoebe are very nice and stuff,but I feel as if they are babying me. Like just yesterday Paul talked to be as if I was a child,but I let it slide. Phoebe keeps cutting up my food and stuff,but I don't say anything.

3 weeks-

You know how Paul and Phoebe said I could say no about the baby thing? I said no,yet they are babying me. They even made rules for me. I don't want to say anything because what if they un adopt me? I don't care, I want them to stop! "stop babying me!" I yell at them in the living room. "you said I could say no,and I did" "Persephone its good for you please just let us take care of you" Phoebe says. "no! every time I do that,I get hurt!"

----NOTE---
I updated!!!!😀