Kaminari Denki| Fears (LONG-FIC/ROMANCE)

"Wheyyy."

At last, it's finally Pikaboy's time to shine! I TOLD YOU GUYS I WASN'T PLAYING, I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN!

I felt ECSTATIC whiles writing this! The ENERGY I had was unbelievable, so I hope this one shot is ELECTRIFYING and SHOCKING enough for each and every one of you (I'm going to s t o p before I lose potential readers)!

Warnings: A bit of swearing, but nothing too bad! (It's quite hefty in length because I got too carried away!)

~~

Requested by @xXShiningLily

Reader is really afraid of lightning, but since she has a crush on Denki and doesn't want him to stay away from her, she tries to hide her fear. He finds out though and attempts to get rid of her fear.

~~

Oh, the many joys that were brought with the uprising of becoming a hero-in-training at the UA.

Why you ask?

That's because, once a month (specifically on a weekend), when all the first years throughout classes A to H were finished running their errands, training, or completed their school work, they'd come together in the common area in the dormitory and have one GIANT sleepover fest together (class I, J, and K were too "business-y" and thought that sleepovers were simply "out of their league". So they stayed in their dorms).

You so happened to complete all the work Aizawa has given your class, already finished training with Uraraka and Mina, and have no errands to fulfill on your list. So the night was all yours.

Currently, you were in your dorm room sitting cross legged on your fluffy (f/colour) comforter (it's a blanket) pondering on whether to go to the sleepover held downstairs.

"To go, or not to go... that is the question..." You murmur quietly, your chin resting against your palm, as you pick the stray linen off of your bed with your free hand.

However, a loud knock on your door disrupted you from your thoughts.

You unfold your legs to stand and walk towards the wooden door, asking out loud, "Who is it?"

"It's me and Asui!" A voice that you detected to belong to Uraraka, said.

"Call me Tsuyu-chan."