Mithross-When I see you again

Ross's POV

"You stupid sloth you are such an idiot, you got me caught cheating on my geography quiz and now I have detention for a week." Max Mithzan said while kicking me in the gut. "HEY, WHAT THE HECK YOU DOING TO MY BROTHER YOU JERK?" I suddenly heard someone yell at Max and without having too even look I knew it was my older sister Jess. "You are such a jerk Mithzan" Jess said too him. "Aww come on baby girl it was just a bit of 'fun'" Max said while winking. I knew he liked Jess a whole lot. What Jess did next was hilarious... She punched him right in the jaw.

Time skip too magics class

"Ok students as you know today we will be showing our powers so miss Jessica will be going first, please come up here and demonstrate your magic miss Jessica" our magic teacher Mrs. Alexandria an elderly kind woman said. "Yes ma'am" Jessica said as her name was said. She ran to the front of the class and turned into her special form she mastered very recently that we call her 'naturalist form'. Here is what she looks like in this form:

I heard max whistle and our good friends that were in this class Jin, Sky, Barney, Red, and Shelby also known as Jinbop, Skydoesminecraft, thatguybarney, youtube sensation redvactor, and Shubble tackle him

I heard max whistle and our good friends that were in this class Jin, Sky, Barney, Red, and Shelby also known as Jinbop, Skydoesminecraft, thatguybarney, youtube sensation redvactor, and Shubble tackle him. Jess and I are most famous for our channels and our collab channel. My channel is House_Owner, Jess's is Aphmau and our collab channel is The snapadoodles... I let Jess come up with the name it was a BAD idea. Anyway next it was my turn to use my powers and I was exited and nervous at the same time.
I turned into my form that's color changes with my feelings. Right now I'm light pink so that means I have a crush on someone but don't know it yet. All of my friends knew this and gasped and started whispering to each other. Here's what I look like in this form:

 Here's what I look like in this form:

(Imagine he has light pink skin)

Suddenly my eyes flashed pink and a specific person flared hot pink in my vision... Max Mithzan. I can't like him! He's a jerk... but a cute jerk. NO! Mind snap out of it he's a giant jerk. Meh the mind does what it wants. "Ok so next up is mr  Max Mithzan . Come on up and show us your magics." Mrs Alexandria said. "Yes ma'am" Max said. He walked to the front and burst into flames and when the flames receded... the only words that came to mind as a description were dang son you fine.

Guys do you hate me I'm ending on a cliffhanger because I'm about to have to leave to go to this lunch thing for my dad's work. Bye my starshines keep shimmering and shining. GALAXYGIRLXOX OUT!!!!