Chapter 15~ Let The Fight Begin

lmao this story is kinda like an Kaneki x reader x Nagisa x Ayato. I was going to post this chapter on the 14th nut i decided to post it early.

__________________________

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

=Keys=

Y/n~ Your Name

L/n~ Last Name

POV~ Point Of View

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

___________________________

Your POV

"Is that all?" I asked. "Yeah. Thanks Y/n for the help. Kaneki has been slacking lately so I really needed your help." Kaneki? Slacking? That doesn't seem like him. "Any reason to why he has been slacking?" "Well ever since his date with Rize, they have been hanging out lately so he hasn't been at work." "Oh" i sighed. I was going to ask him if he wanted to hang out. Maybe I still have a chance. "where is he right now?" i asked. "Hm. Last time I saw him he was hanging out with Rize at the book store."

"I-I gotta go!" Maybe if I go there I can still catch up! I ran out the door. It was dark outside. My right eye changed into a ghoul eye with the red iris. My Kagune came out and I jumped from building to building.

Suddenly I heard a piecing scream. A human? I better keep going. Humans are just a waste of my time. I need to find Kaneki. "HELP!!" A male voice screamed. wait... I changed back.

I turn back around and look down from the buiding. There right before my eyes.... Was Rize attacking Kaneki....

"No! i will not allow this!" I jumped in front of Rize before she could grab Kaneki. "Oh... Look who came to join us." Rize said creepily. "Y/n why don't we be partners again? We can share this tasty meal together as a celebration!" She laughed manically. "Y/n? What does she mean? A-Are you?" I turned to kaneki and I gave a small smile before my ghoul eye appeared. I mumbled. "I'm sorry kaneki. I'm a monster." I turned back at Rize.

"See? You are a monster. We are the same. We can be one Y/n" Rize stuck out her hand. I refused. "There is no way in hell I would ever go with you. I am no like you and i never will be. I may be a monster. But you are far far worst than I will ever be." My kagune came out once more

"I'm sorry Kaneki. I hope you can forgive me someday..."

That was the last thing I said before I knocked him out.

"Why do you always have to ruin the fun Y/n? You couldve just joined me and things wouldn't have to be this way. Well, You gave me no choice." Rize charged at me.

Let The Fight Begin..

________________________________

Don't worry I am going to post the next chapter today as well.