careless stalker

Youngjae was keep running and running.He look at his watch and as a result he bumped into someone. He quickly said sorry while gave a half-hearted smile to the stranger.
"Oh my God. I'm getting late. I'm gonna die".Youngjae said between his uneven breath. The thought of certain boy named Himchan make him shivering.Himchan really hate people come late even for a minute. No..no. Even for a second!And now he was late for 5 minutes. He curses mentally in his head. This was his bed fault because it too comfy, it was his mother fault because not wake him up(actually she did but youngjae being lazy ass he didn't wake up), it was everyone fault;including himself too.

He saw the coffee shop that Himchan mention last night and make a move toward the coffee shop. As soon as he enter the coffee shop he can saw the fuming Himchan and also Yongguk who tried to calm his lover. He quickly sat in front of the couple and he can saw Yongguk gave him an apologetic smile to him.

"Him-himchan hyung~I'm so-sorry".Youngjae apologize to Himchan who take a sip on his Iced Americano .Himchan gave a death glare toward Youngjae make the boy flinced on his seat.

"Himchan hyunnggggg~" said Youngjae while shaking his shoulder. Youngjae tried hard make a not-so-cute aegyo to Himchan because Himchan always fall for it but Himchan doesn't gave any reaction.

"Not cute Youngjae. You should use new tactic".Himchan said with his diva voice.

'Are this hyung kidding me? New tactic? Means that i need to do the new aegyo right? Aishhh'. He mentally angry at his Himchan hyung but still he did the aegyo. Hey... It's youngjae OK. He's an aegyo professional.

"Himchan hyungggg~~~I.... looovvveee youuu~~~".Youngjae make puppy eyes towards Himchan and "please forgive me hyungggiiee~"Now his index finger playing with the smooth surface of the table while make a pouty mouth.He took a glance toward Himchan and that Himchan was smiling!He was SMILING!! what the-??? Not forget to look at Yongguk reaction too and what he saw just like what he felt. Yongguk cringe at his aegyo so do him.(I was cringing too,ahahah) He felt want to crying and puked with his own aegyo.

"OK. I forgave you but make sure don't late again".Himchan gave him a warned while smiling. That's hella scary. Soon after like forever the foods were placed in front of them. Himchan order to many food ;Himchan is a rich man so he doesn't care about the bills. Youngjae was super hungry after make a cringy aegyoand began to digging the food. He swallowed the food like a vacumm.After a moment he stop eating because he felt someone was watching him. He always felt this lately whether he at school or on his way to his home or went to convenient store. He look at Himchan who smiling like a proud mom watching her son eat well at him make him glad that Himchan not angry with him anymore. But then realised there a certain boy who wore a white T-shirt and a leather jacket hung onto his quite built body and wore a jeans .He knows that boy very well. He smirked and his brain was on process to make fun of that boy today.

"Himchan hyung, you know right about the guy who always stalk on me?"He asked Himchan with low voice to make sure no one heard them except Himchan and Youngguk.

"Oh yeah... hmmm.. what's his name??? "Himchan thinking while munching on his food.Three of them was thinking about the boy's name.

After 3 minutes 30 seconds~

"Daehyun".Suddenly a deep voice said startled both of the boys. "Oh yeah.. Yongguk hyung right. Daehyun... well.. hmm.. he's here"

"WHAT??!! ".Himchan high pitch voice make some people at the cafe turn their head at the three boys. "Sorry.. sorry"Yongguk apologize to the other customers on behalf of his lover.

"Himchan. hyunng! Don't shout like that ever again".Youngjae was angry with Himchan(still in whisper tone) because he was shocked with Himchan voice too.
"Did he have a camera with him? "asked Himchan. Youngjae tried to peek at the Daehyun boy and saw nothing except the boy with his smartphone. He seems like doing something with his phone but Youngjae was so sure that the boy tried to took picture of him. Heck... he can saw the flash from that phone make Youngjae snorted.
"Ewww.. don't snort in front of me Youngjae".Himchan flicked Youngjae forehead even though Himchan know the younger hate it because there a time where they played something(Youngjae couldn't remember it) and he lose to Himchan. So as a punishment Himchan flicked at his forehead so hard make his precious forehead form a bruised.
"Auchhh.. that's hurt and no... this time he didn't brought his camera. He just bring his phone".His eyes still lingering on Daehyun and they make eye contact which was Daehyun quickly broke it. He can saw the adam apple of the boys bobble up and down.
Youngjae ignore the fact that his stalker was there and quickly have a discussion with Himchan and Yongguk about the school project once the waiter clear the table from their foods.
It was already one hour they having a serious discussion finally they finished it after having some argument and of course a joke from Himchan that make the discussion less tense.