"I guess," Calum shrugged his shoulders, "I just don't think you should stop coming because of what Luke and Elizabeth did."

"Well, that's my decision, not yours." I snapped. I didn't mean to sound rude, but I knew he was right and that made me mad. I shouldn't stop coming because of them, but I was. I just didn't want to have two crappy summers in a row.

"I know," Calum nodded, not seeming fazed by the fact that I snapped at him. "Let's just stop talking about it for now." We turned onto the dirt road that led to the cabins.

"Let's do that." I mumbled.

-•-

I was lying on my bed, trying to finish a book that I had already read about ten times. Elizabeth was gone, I wasn't sure where she had went. She just got up off her bed, after lying there for who knows how long, and left.

There was knock on the door but I couldn't care less. I was so into the book that I didn't want to be interrupted. They knocked again, and again I tried to ignore it. After the third knock, I sighed and told whoever it was to come in.

The person that walked through the door was the last person I expected.

"Elizabeth isn't here." I told him as I returned to my book, hoping he would go away.

"I'm not here for Elizabeth." Luke said as he sat down at the end of my bed.

"I don't remember telling you that you could sit down on my bed." I groaned, lowering my book to get a better look at him. You'll never guess what he was wearing. Oh wait, yeah you would because he always wears the same thing: black.

"Well, I did." Luke retorted, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Do you need something?" I just wanted him to leave. I didn't want to have to deal with him right now.

"I need to talk to you." He stated, running a hand through his blonde hair.

"And I need a milion bucks." I mumbled, returning my gaze back to my book that I wanted nothing more than to finish.

"Caroline, please." It was Luke's turn to groan and I sighed, shutting my book once and for all.

"Talk." I commanded. I was curious as to what he had to say. I wanted to hear his pitiful excuses so that I could laugh at how stupid they were.

"First," Luke started, "What's up with you and Calum?"

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. I didn't see what Calum had to do with this mess.

"I don't know. You two have just been spending a lot of time together and I thought that maybe..." Luke trailed off and shrugged his shoulders.

"There's nothing going on between Calum and I, and even if there was it wouldn't be any of your business." Luke had no right to ask me questions like that.

Luke held his hands up as if he were surrending. "Sorry."

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. "Is that all you wanted to talk about, or is there something else?"

"I wanted to apologize as well." He sighed, looking away from me.

"Yeah, you already did that." He had apologized once, the night of. I really didn't want to hear it again.

"But I just want you to know that I am sorry, Caroline. It was so stupid to do what I did. And Elizabeth is just as sorry as-"

"Don't apologize for Elizabeth." I cut him off, shaking my head. She had already done it many times, I just didn't forgive her yet.

"I'm not trying to. I'm just saying that she feels bad too. We didn't mean for any of this to happen. I was stupid, we were stupid. I like you a lot, and I still do. I made a mistake, okay? A huge mistake that I wish I could fix with a snap of my fingers, but I can't. I just want you to forgive me, you don't have to speak to me again if you don't want to, just forgive me." He stopped for a moment and just stared at me before saying, "And Elizabeth and I are through, not that you care anyways. I know you don't."

I didn't care that he and Elizabeth were done, and I didn't care that he was finally apologizing. At the moment, I only wanted him to leave me alone. For some reason, the fact that he was just now apologozing made me mad. I should be happy that he was saying sorry for everything, but I wasn't. I wanted him to do this right after everything happened. Sure, he apologized that night but I wanted him to sit down and actually talk to me. Now that he finally doing it, I wasn't satisfied.

"Is that all?"

Luke let out a shaky breath and nodded. "Yeah."

"Well, if you don't mind I have a book I want to finish." I knew I was being difficult, but I didn't care. Luke had hurt me, and he was going to have to do a lot more than just say he was sorry.

"Okay," Luke said as he stood up from my bed, "I'll just go then."

I watched him as he walked to the door. I wanted to tell him to forget it, that everything was okay. But it wasn't, everything wasn't okay. We couldn't go back to the way things were before, and honestly I didn't know if I could forgive him, or even Elizabeth.

I picked up my book and found the last page I was on, waiting for Luke to leave.

"Caroline," Luke said suddenly, causing me to lower my book once more. He was standing at the half-open door, holding the handle. "Just think about forgiving me, please? Elizabeth, too."

I nodded at him hesitantly, not knowing if I should agree. It was a big promise to say that I was going to think about it, I didn't want to.

Luke nodded as well and walked out of the door, leaving me there to read my book and think about if I was going to be a forgiving person before the summer was over.

-•-

OMG GUYS CAMP HAS HIT 1K READS YAAAAAAAAS TYSM I LOVE YOU GUYS I LITERALLY THOUGHT NO ONE WAS GOING TO READ THIS STORY MUCH LESS HAVE IT GET 1K READS

THERE IS ONLY ONE OR TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS STORY AND AN EPILOGUE BUT I WILL BE WRITING A SEQUEL

-falloutcalum :)