Zero?

Zero's P.O.V

I was in Headmaster's office talking to him as I stood there impatiently. "I don't have time for this. I have to patrol with Yuki."  "Zero you need to calm down. I have news." "What?" I said rather rude. "Yagari's here with someone." "and that someone is me." says a girl with the same traits as me. "Miwa-chan! It's been so long!  I have so many questions!"  She looks at me with a questioned face along with shining lavender eyes. I glanced at her. "Zero! You should be nice to Miwa." 'Is it really her?'

~FLASHBACK~

"Zero! Come on! We don't have all day! Master Yagari will be mad at us!" "Really? I didn't know." I said rather sarcastic. "Zero! Not time for jokes!" She punched my arm. "Ow..." I heard a low growl and shining red eyes. "Miwa stay back." "Zero, I can handle myself." She says pulling out a gun as well as I did. "Stay close." I told her. "Zero, I'm not an idiot." The shining eyes charged at us, as I was about to shoot, Miwa shot it. "Told you I can handle myself." She was then grabbed by another one. "Miwa!" Then others showed up. "If you shoot me, I'll kill her." said the raspy voice of the vampire. She had a look of terror on her face. The other vampires held me towards them. "Miwa! Don't hurt her! I'll kill you if you lay a finger on her!" The vampire that held Miwa chuckled. She whimpered and the vampire sighed. "So beautifully cute. Let's have some fun with her..." She tried kicking them but failed. "Don't touch her! I'll kill you!" The vampire started to lift her shirt. "You bastard!" I screamed as tears streamed down my face. The other vampires pinned me down on the ground and laughed. "Poor little boy can't save her." They laughed. Miwa squirmed and kicked the vampire holding her. He didn't flinch and continued his hand towards her pants. "You bastard! I'll kill you! You bastard vampires! I'll kill you all!" I screamed. The tears flowed down my face as I watched Miwa being hurt. I then heard a gun shot, a vampire losing it's grip on me. I flew up and stood on my feet. I saw Yagari shooting the other vampires. I shot the vampire that held Miwa. I caught her in my arms, passed out. I knelt down and held her lifeless like body. "MIWA!!!" I screamed in the air. I looked down to see her covering her ears. "God Zero,  I swear you are so loud." "Oh my god. I thought you were dead." "I can't die. I got to take care of you." She smiled weakly and passed out again. I redressed her and stood up to see Yagari with a emotionless face. "Zero. Take her home." I nodded and sprinted to her house. I put her on the couch and started a fire in the fireplace. I picked up her limp body and put her near the fire. Her eyes opened and looked at me with bright shining eyes. "I'm sorry Zero." She said quietly. "It's alright."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I stood there while looking at the clock. "Zero?" A soft voice said with a tug on my blazer. "Zero, show Miwa around. Today don't patrol and show Miwa around." "Fine."

Miwa's P.O.V

Zero grabbed my wrist and tugged on it hard. He looked at me with his stone cold eyes. "Zero, you're hurting me." I said with a soft voice. He turned around to face me. "Sorry." He said with a harsh voice. He showed me around the school. "Kiryu. Who is this?" A voice said.
WHO DO YOU THINK SAID IT?! FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 3!