Harry leaned down a little and pressed his lips to hers lightly. Bree’s stomach flipped and she felt butterflies when he kissed her. That had never happened before when they’d kissed. She pulled back, surprised, and it looked like Harry had felt the same thing. He leaned in for another when they were interrupted.

“Oi! Harry, I swear if I hear you guys tonight,” Zayn trailed off, sleepily, as he got into bed. “You’re going to have a really sore face.”

“I second that,” Louis said and cuddled up to Zayn in bed. Zayn shoved him away and Louis laughed like he had won the lottery.

“I’m in agreement,” Niall said, raising his hand as he pulled on a shirt. Bree suddenly felt awkward that for a second, she’d seen him without a shirt on, but he didn’t look like he cared, so she tried not to.

Liam started to agree as he slipped into bed, but Harry had enough.

“Okay, it’s not a vote!” Harry said, shushing them. Bree took his hand from under the covers and squeezed it. He glanced at her and relaxed, “Nothing’s gonna happen, sorry to disappoint.”

“Disappoint? Ah! Hazza! Young child, you!” Louis whined. “Poor young boy! We don’t want to see that!”

“Shut up, Lou,” Harry said and threw a pillow at his face. Louis grabbed it and hugged it to his chest.

“Why thanks, Harry, I needed another one,” Louis said and rolled to his side, cuddling up to the pillow.

“Oi! I need that back,” Harry said with a sigh.

“Should have thought about that before you threw it at me,” Louis said, his voice muffled.

“Don’t make me come over there!” Harry warned, starting to get out of bed.

“Okay! Cut it out, you two! Let’s get some sleep,” Liam said and turned off his bedside lamp.

“Okay, Papa Smurf,” Louis said and giggled to himself. Zayn reached over Louis to turn off their lamp. “Ah Zayn! Have you come for a cuddle?” Louis cooed, and Zayn mumbled something about wanting to hurt him, before rolling back over to his side of the bed.

“I want my pillow,” Harry said and clicked off the light beside their bed. Bree heard a thud as Harry’s pillow hit him in the face. She could hear Louis’ muffled laughter again and Harry sighed.

He punched the pillow and lay down again, pulling Bree to his chest. She sighed happily, and closed her eyes. “Night,” Harry whispered so that the other boys couldn’t hear.

“Night,” she whispered back and got comfortable in the bed. She lay with her head on Harry’s chest and he had his arms wrapped lazily around her. She was asleep almost immediately.

*In the morning*

Bree started stirring when she felt the bed dip as Harry got out. She stayed in bed, wanting to sleep a little longer.

“Ah Harry, my boy!” she heard Liam greet Harry as he walked into the kitchen, presumably. She heard Harry groan, obviously not a morning person.

“Morning boys, you making pancakes?” Harry asked, and the creak of wood told Bree that he had just sat down at the table.

“Liam is, I’m just waiting to eat some,” Niall said, laughing. “You know I can’t cook.”

“I wasn’t talking to you, Niall, I was asking Liam,” Harry chuckled.

“Yes, pancakes will be ready in five,” Liam answered, a smile in his voice.

“Where are Lou and Zayn?” Harry asked. Bree closed her eyes again, trying to get to sleep again, if only for another five minutes. She didn’t like listening in on conversations.