Tagged 6

1) I'm literally a fuckin potato but oh well

1) I'm literally a fuckin potato but oh well. Also, that is a weird ass pose

 Also, that is a weird ass pose

2) 13 motherfluffer

3) Isis

4) April 11, 2004

5) Houston, Texas baby
Well not really. But I am from Texas

6) ptvfrnkie LampCanolaJauregui

7) Atm....prolly Helena by The Misfits

8) Mulan? The Birdcage? LMAO if you don't know that movie it's some gay ass shit....literally

9) I kissed a girl and I liked it. Idek

10) So some bitch dragged me out of my home. There was a giant white light, I thought it was Jesus. Then a man dressed in white yelled "She's a girl!" but before I could tell him not to assume people's gender, a lady grabbed me and started smiling and crying. Like WTF MAN

11) It's summer of 2001; Joe meets Patrick and he's like "Yo, I know about music." and Patrick's like "Yo, I know more about music". "That's impossible. Do you wanna start a band?" And Patrick's like "...Yeah... That's cool." And then he's like "Yo, this is a book store, it's not a music store!"

And then they met at Patrick's house. And Patrick's wearing shorts and socks and a hat. Patrick is playin' drums for some fuckin' reason! And Pete's there, for some reason! They start playin' music together. And they're like "Oh, let's play some fuckin' covers from some other bands!" It was like, Green Day and fuckin' Misfits and fuckin' Ramones! Pete said to Joe "Yo, we gotta change this shit up! Yo, we've played all these bands; let's play shit from Fall Out Boy." And so Pete and Patrick are like "Yo, that's dope. But we need a fuckin' drummer!" Because Patrick's playin' drums and he's a singer! Patrick's like "Yo! I got a soul voice!" And they're like "Wait, how do you have a soul voice!?!" And he's like "Yo, watch this! Yeah" and they're like "Oh my god! That sounds like soul!" So they put it in the song and it was like "WHERE IS YOUR BOY TONIGHT!"

And then they're like: "Yo, this is fuckin' perfect. This is Fall Out Boy." And they made records like, Evening Out With Your Ex-Girlfriend. Evening Out With Your Ex-Girlfriend, everybody loves it.