Chapter 24

" BABE MY HEAD HURTS!!" Zen says waking you up." im right here, you don't need to yell for me." you say as you turn to face him and give him a kiss on his temples." did that help?" you say smiling at him." a bit, but it still hurts." Zen says forcing his eyes closed holding his head." well its probably a hangover since you got drunk last night." you say looking at him with your eyebrows raising giggling." I GOT DRUNK?!?!" zen says sitting up and staring at you in disbelief." At sevens house you and yoosung got drunk." you say as you got up and walked over to your closet." what are we gonna do today?" zen asks looking at you staring in your closet for clothes." well, you have that red carpet event that we want to go to tomorrow and i need to find a dress. and you need to rest and let the hangover go away for tomorrow." you say as you grab a pair of shorts and a crop top." okay, im gonna go to bed." zen says laying back down. you walk over and kiss his head." rest well babe." you whisper as Zen smiles as you walk into the bathroom to shower. once you were done you get out and change then go to the mall for a dress.

Time skip to the mall

you walk into a shop and start looking at the dresses." hello, is there anything i can help you find?" a worker asks you as she smiles at you." im actually going to a very formal event, and i don't know what would look good on me." you say looking around the shop." If you want to i can help you look!" the girl says still smiling at you." That would be lovely!" you say finally looking at her with a smile." OH MY GOSH!!! YOU ARE ZEN'S GIRLFRIEND!" the girl yells smiling and jumping you giggle and nod." i sure am!" you say smiling." Are you here for the red carpet event?!?!" the girl asks smiling at you." Indeed i am, you are a very smart lady." you say smiling at her." come here i got the perfect dress for you!!!" the girl yells as she takes your hand and walks you over to the end of the store and shows you a beautiful baby blue dress." its beautiful!" you say staring at it in awe." I had imagined you in this dress while making it and when i heard you were in town i was praying you would come and buy the dress." she says smiling at the dress. you lean to her height " i think i should try it on." you whisper as you and the girl smile. she grabs the dress and you try it on. you put it on and walk out." you look amazing!!" the girl yells as you look in the mirror." i love it." you say as you turn to her smiling." ill buy it." you say smiling. the girls face lightens up as you get changed into your clothes and cash out." thank you for buying the beautiful dress!" she says as you smile." thank you for helping me!" you say as you exit the store and drive home.