Ride or Die Pt 1

Começar do início

'What the fuck he looking at?' I asked my self , staring back at this roman noodle head ass nigga.
He bit his lip , and I scoffed . Turning my head back to watch the kids that were still continuing to chase each other down.
I just shook my head and just enjoyed this weather like I intended to.

----------

"YO' ACE OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR!" I heard a all too familiar yell through my front door followed by a couple of hard bangs.

I groaned before pushing my covers off of me, then climbed out of my bed. I slid on my Slippers and made my way to the front door. On the way to the door, I grabbed my gun off my end table and tucked it in the back of my pajama shorts. I pulled my shirt over it so it wouldn't be seen.

I unlocked my door to see Chris, My Crazy ass ex-boyfriend standing on my porch.

I mentally rolled my eyes and sighed

"What the fuck you want Chris? Why are you even on my porch nigga?" I asked him, putting my weight on one leg and crossing my arms over my chest.

He smiled at me, " Hey Baby, I-I-I missed you so m-much, and I want-" He stuttered. He was drunk.

I rolled my eyes, already knowing what the fuck he was about to say to me. This is the Fifth time this month this fool has came to my house. We broke up, damn near a month ago. And he just keeps coming back.

"Chris get the hell off of my porch man. I'm not doing this with you again." I spoke, before shutting the door. Just when the door was about to shut the door, he put his foot between the door and the hinge. I pulled the door back open and glared at him, beginning to get irritated.

"Chris, get the fu-"

"Dee, please man. I need you babe." He sadly plead, before opening his arms and walking up to me. I held my hand out to his chest, pushing him back away from me.

"Look, you need to go dude. You cheated on me, so please get the fuck off my porch, before I have you removed." I warned him. His face went from sad to piss in less than a second.

"Bitch. I'm the one trying to apologize to you and you sitting up here being uptight about it." He huffed, grabbing my arm.

"Nigga, who the fuck you calling a bitch? And You better get your dusty ass hands off of me!" I yelled at him trying to get my arm out of his grip. He jerked me close to him, snatching me out of my house on to the porch with him. I kept struggling to get his grip off of me.