"Nice to meet you, Alfie."

"How'd you get here? Are you looking for Pan?"

"Well, a shadow brought me here and I seemed to have lost him."

"I know where he is! He's never far from Pan! He must be at camp. Follow me! I'll take you!"

Alfie grabbed Wendy by the hand and dragged her off deeper into the woods. As she followed the small boy into the woods, she looked up and saw the trees on this island were taller and greener than the trees back in England. She also passed by beautiful wild flowers and plants she'd never seen before, thinking this place had to be a dream. This place was like something out of a dream for her. Soon, Wendy heard music and chants from boys. She saw the smoke of a fire and boys dancing through the trees. Alfie released Wendy's hand and ran to the camp.

"Alfie, wait!" Wendy whispered.

She hid behind a tree as Alfie went to greet the group.

"Well, well. If it ain't Alfie. Who let you escape the tree?"

"It was a girl! The girl helped me."

All the boys roared with laughter.

"It's true!" Alfie stomped frustrated.

"Oh really? Then where is she?"

Alfie turned behind him and motioned for Wendy to come out. Wendy hesitated then came out of the trees and into the camp. The boys laughter silenced as soon as they saw her. Their mouths dropped like they had never seen a girl in their entire lives. Wendy tried to hide her nerves but felt her face starting to get red from all the staring.

"See," Alfie chirped up, "I told you she was real!"

Wendy half smiled, "H-Hello."

The boys said nothing.

"Why has the music stopped?" A voice behind the boys said.

All of a sudden they turned to the person who just spoke and yelled at him all in unison about Wendy's arrival.

"Boys! Enough!"

There was immediate silence. Then, Wendy saw a boy push his way through the crowd and make his way to Wendy. As soon as he saw her, he stopped in his tracks. The boy had light brown hair and dark green eyes. He was a lot older and taller than the other boys and was dressed in all dark green and brown from head to toe with two brown cuffs on his wrists. He was surely intimidating, especially to Wendy, but she couldn't take her eyes off him, and it seemed it was the same for him.

"Why are you here?" He asked in a stern voice.

"I-I...um the sh-shadow-" Wendy stuttered, trying to form a coherent sentence.

"The shadow brought you here?" One of the boys asked.

Wendy nodded. The boy who asked why she was here looked enraged.

"We don't have room for girls in Neverland. George, Daniel! Take her to the cages. I'll see what I can do about her later." The boy turned away as two boys walked forward and grabbed Wendy by the wrists.