Just one night

Alert! Sexual content!
One shot!

Well since NO ONE has published a Dalesha story lately (which breaks my heart, because it's really really cute ship :3)

Anyways...

As well is the first erotic thing I've ever write!! So, I hope you like it 😏
_________________________

Alesha's POV

He pined me up against the wall, kissing me roughly and lovingly at the same time. We were at his dressing room at BGT, everyone else left. There were only the janitors, but they were far, so they couldn't hear us.

Davids hands are everywhere in my body and my hands are all over his back, pressing him against me, so I could feel him.

I jumped and envelope him with my legs, making him moan against my mouth. God I loved that sound.

He carries me to the table and sits me there, my hands go to his trousers and I put down the zipper, he takes himself out. I stop and admire him, I turn to him and he smiles.

D: you like what you see?
A: shut up.

I pull his neck down and kiss him hard.
He pulls his hands from my ankles to my tights and squees them, making me moan. He slowly put down my underwear and takes it off me, then he looks me with such lust that makes me shiver.

He buries his face between my legs, and I let out a yelp, I've never felt this way before. He stops and stands up. He reaches for the bottle of water take a sip.

A: why?

I thought he was disgusted, but then he answered.

D: I don't want you to taste yourself... that's only for me.

He smiled and kissed me again. He hugged me, and all the passion and lust went away for a second, he rested his forehead against mine and pulls himself inside me, we both moan, he starts to spray kisses all over my face and my neck.

D: I want you Alesha, all of you.
A: You have me.
D: No, I need all of you.
A: All of me.

As I said the last line I take his  hand and put it on my breast, over my heart. We look each other in the eyes, and the lust and passion comes back, stronger than before and mixed with hope and longing.

He strokes my breast, and start to move inside me, each one with more energy, stronger and faster, I feel his breath over my ear and neck, I climb onto him, hugging his shoulders, he hugs me too, like his life depended on it.

He starts to move even faster and he moans my name, that made it. I finish and so does he, I can feel him explode inside me. Then he kisses me with so much tenderness that I almost cry.
We stayed like that. Catching our breath. My face buried in his neck, smelling his scent and his lotion. His face was within my hair.

Nothing existed, but us.

But then my phone started to buzz.

Then I realised what I had just done. I cheated on Azuka. I started to cry. Because I didn't regret one bit.

My phone started to buzz again. But we didn't move.

D: We need to move.

He whispered.

A: I don't want to. I don't want to face the world.
D: me neither... mostly because you'll go.
A: this night is gonna change everything, you know that, don't you.

He nodded slowly. He started to move but only to kiss me again with care and softness. Then he stepped away and put himself inside his trousers, he headed up to the bathroom, and I felt so cold and used, which made me cry more, but just then, he came back with a damp little towel. He put it between my tights and started to clean me.

D: Sorry if I harmed you. And sorry that I finished inside.

I just shook my head. He finished caressing me and helped me with my clothes.

We went to the exit and he walked me to my car. Before I got in it I took his face kissed him deeply. He just gave me a sad smile and headed off to his car.

When I got in my car, I started to cry.

Because I knew that just one night, had changed my life.

The End
______________________________________
Yay :D ? Or nay :( ?
Let me know! Love you!!