Something New, Chapter 2

Razz had gone to make 2 cups of teas whilst i was left alone in his recording room. Looking through my phone, I saw something that seemed to entice me. It was a picture of an abandoned looking mansion and me liking horror themes, i thought i would try something new. I read through the description and it said:

New Abandoned place found. Extremely Haunted. Do NOT go here at night unless you want to be scared out of your skin. It is recommended you visit with a large group of friends. 

This was actually a text that one of my friends sent me. I knew that they knew i liked horror based things such as movies and so on. Razz had come back and gave me a cup of tea.

"2 Sugars and a drop of milk. Is that right?" He handed me the steaming but hot cup and i took it from him, nodding.

"Yep, I Like strong cups" I sipped my tea whilst looking through the pictures of the place. Then i had a BRILLIANT idea! I wonder if Razz would like to come with me? If i Message Dan, (DanTDM) Would he like to come to? all these questions were going through my head. I nudged Razz and showed him the text.

"Are you, Razzbowski, Up to visiting this spooky place?" i asked. I hoped he would come as i will NOT be going on my own! He looked at me with a *Really?* Expression on his face, Indicating that he wasnt sure if i was being serious. I awkwardly smiled.

"Um... I am being serious y'Know" I began. He sighed. "Sure... As long as its not just the 2 of us. Then ok" Yay! He was going to come! Well, If i got Dan, Jack (jacksepticeye) and Mark (Markiplier) To come with us. Maybe i could Invite my old friend Mike to tag along as well. I heard he's got a youtube channel that goes along the name of Bijuu Mike now. He could possibly vlog? This was going to be exciting!