That little bullet

I woke up for a terrible headache. The sun shine naughtily sneaked into my bedroom through the silky curtains. I looked around in the room, messy bed, clothes everywhere and empty bottles. Slowly turned my head to the other side of the bed and there slept a woman. Damn, what a night I had. But still I didn't feel happiness, I wasn't satisfied at all. She was young a beautiful, she was breathing quietly, a little bit of her perfect chest was uncovered even she had a blanket on her body. I got out from the bed and went to take a shower. I was so confused and had hangover. I turned on the water and let the first cold water flew down on my body. I looked down at myself, how many scars I had, traces of knives and the traces of the hopeless love. Just why? Why she never noticed me? Why with my best friend? Why I don't deserve love just one night stand? The biggest wound on my body was that gap what she made by not looking at me.

"Sweetie." That word just woke me up from my daydreaming of her and quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out from the bathroom with wet body. That girl woke up and already dressed up. She looked at me with a big smile and she already melted by my muscular body. I just rolled my eyes and let out an annoyed sigh. She was beautiful but not the one what I always wanted to get. She stepped to me and kissed my cheek before she just left my flat and let me alone with my imagination about her. I couldn't live like this anymore, I must know her feelings, her thoughts and her dreams. I need her to be close to me, in my arms or at least smile at me even that smile would be just a friendly smile but I want it so badly. I decided in that moment I will search her right in that moment. I didn't even dried my body with the towel just dressed up into the clothes what I wore yesterday because I wanted to get to her faster than him, faster than Steve.

I hurried down to the streets. It was such a warm and sunny day even that was the last month from the summer but the weather was like in July. Busy people, mothers, fathers, business men and women hurried to the shops or to their work. I didn't watch anyone just started running like I was running for my life. And yes, I ran for my life since I loved her more than I loved that life with full of misery. Someone said hi to me but I didn't say anything, not even turned to that pedestrian just ran directly to her house and before I would step to her door I just tried to catch my breath and my thoughts what to tell her when I remembered something. "Damn Bucky... You didn't have any present with you." I said to myself and punched my head. Such an idiot I am but I never had any serious relationships in my life. My hands started shaking while I went to her door. I must look really messy and sweaty since I ran through the whole city. I raised my hand and knocked on her door. She didn't answer. I was standing there like a fool and waited hopelessly when the door slowly opened and she was standing there, and she looked really surprised.

"Bucky?" She asked like it wasn't obvious I was standing there still gasping. I tried to look cool like I used to be with other girls but she was different. My heart was beating faster as I was standing infront of her. "Peggy... we must talk." I said quietly on a trembling voice as she let me inside with a worried face. She must thought I want to tell her some bad news. I've never visited her here. I looked around in the comfy house. It wasn't too big but perfectly perfect for a little family. I would wanted to hit my head again because I was thinking about family and that name Peggy Barnes. "Take a seat please." She said and lead me to the couch then she sat down next to me. I never had her that close to me. She was so beautiful without any makeup, she was the perfect woman for me. I wasn't sure how to tell her my feelings. I not used to talk about my soul and my heart problems but I know if I want to end this misery I must talk about it to her.

I took a deep breath and slowly grabbed her hand. Such a tiny and girly hand she had. I could never imagine she can use guns and could knock out anyone with one punch. Her eyes wide opened by that little touch and she had a light blush on her cheeks. "Peggy.. I uhh..." Damn Barnes you should had to learn how to speak. But I couldn't say anything anymore just leaned to her as we sat on the couch and buried my face in her neck, feeling her seducing perfume and the fragrance of her hair. I kissed lightly her silky, white skin before I looked at her face again. Her eyes were closed. I had to smile a bit before I leaned to her lips and felt her breath on my skin. What a feeling was when I finally was brave enough to kiss her lips. I wrapped my arms around her beautiful curves and pulled her on my lap as she kissed me back. I sighed with relief during the kiss and slowly pulled away from her lips.

She looked at me like she woke up from a dream and had that smile on her red lips what was like a loaded gun. And that bullet just got into my heart. We sat there for hours and hours just held each other and didn't talk, we just wanted to feel the other close like we meant for each other, for a life. That bullet broke my heart and in the same time made me fell in love with her more. "Till the end.." I tried to say but she put her finger at my lips. "Of the line." She finished my sentence with a smile and a kiss. 

Till the end of the line PeggyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara