Finally

One day Rebecca And her boyfriend Niall Horan were all snuglled up when one day Sabrina And her Boyfriend Harry Styles came and knocked on the door and asked wheather they couled come in and snuggle so Niall And Rebecca Let them when all of a sudden Niall suggested we all went swimming, Rebecca agreed and said we should invite Jade and Louis Kia and Zayn Tabby and Liam to go with them, So they did Rebecca Suggested we go to southend And everyone else agreed so ... Rebecca, Sabrina, Jade, Kia and Tabby went upstairs and Packed their neon coloured Bakinis and got a towel. Rebecca applied a thick layer of ruby red lipstick and went back downstairs. 

Niall offerd to drive so he did, everyone climbed in to the back of nialls land rover. 

After about a 3 hour journey they where there Sabrina Spotted the theme park that was there and said we should go there .

They all went on the biggest roller coaster in the world the boys protected the girls.

After a very long day they all went back to Niall and Rebeccas place and fell fast asleep in the morining the girls all woke up but ther boys wernt here they all thought it was a dream until they reilized they were wearing their Bakinis.. Was it a dream???