"no es camila quien estoy preocupada por es la otra con todos los tatuajes." It's not Camila I'm worried about, it's the other one with all the tattoos.

"Miguel!"

"papa!"

Harry remained silent not only clueless at this point but knowing that her dad had insulted him due to Cams reaction.

"que ? Al nomas bes un hombre con tatuajes sabes que es un alborotador." What? once you see a guy with tattoos, you know he's a trouble maker.

"yo tengo tatuajes..." Xo trailed off.
I have tattoos

Miguel only looked away from his wife as he cleared his throat awkwardly and looked back at Harry.

"What did he just say, baby?" Harry asked Cam quietly.

"Um, nothing just going off about protection- and for your information dad we haven't had sex so andate a la mierda ." Fuck off

And the sexual tension only grew the longer they've been together, Harry trying to ignore the fantasies he's been getting and it wasn't going well with her always biting her lip and wearing tights.

And it wasn't helping Cam when he stared at her intensely and bit his lip smirking.

And they really just wanted to make love.

But they were too scared to talk about it, especially after the using protection incident.

So they didn't talk about it and basked in the biting of the lips and tights and the staring and the smirking and the fantasies.

And they were both just a sexual mess.

But on a summers day when she decided to wear a skirt and he decided to keep teasing her they couldn't wait any longer.

They never wanted to say it out loud but they both knew that they couldn't live without the other and their hearts only beat fast for each other and only they could truly understand the art of outside.

But of course at that time they've never said that out loud, scared of the others reaction.

And on that summers day when Harry went over to Cams house to study, him sitting across from her, Cam on her bed and Harry on the couch, he watched her form the corner of his eye.

Because all she did was bite her lip and wear tight pants and all he wanted to do was leave hickeys on her caramel skin and kiss her pink plump lips and mark every single inch of her body.

And so that's what he did.

So when Cam looked up to see Harry coming towards her before she could even speak his lips were on hers and all that were coming from her lips were moans.

And the love that they once only saw in their art was now right in front of them as both their lips were plump and red and their hairs were filled with browns and blacks and their clothes leaving their body were sorts of reds and pinks and blues and purples and blacks and whites.

And the art they once saw in only pictures and canvas' were now in front of each other and it was their love.

"Love... love you," Harry said in pants as he sucked and marked her skin repeatedly, her neck and breasts and chest covered with hickeys and only he could mark her and she could mark him.

Well, at that time anyway.

"Love you too," she said in a whisper.

And they both laughed breathlessly because they were in love and they couldn't handle the fact that the person in front of them was filled with so much love as if it was overwhelming.

And it felt like they were officially Cam and Harry instead of

Cam

And

Harry

And once he pushed into her, they both let out groans and whimpers and little bit of giggles when they would bang their teeth against each other while kissing or when Harry accidentally tickled her sides with his fingers.

And for the first time she didn't care if she didn't have her camera even though she loved taking pictures; especially in the fall when it had the colours of deep reds and browns and oranges, and even though her fingers were always cold since she never wore gloves because she hated them.

And for the first time he didn't care about his pencil and how it always had to be behind his ear at all times. And even though he loved to draw her and make it better every single time, the real image was beneath him, moaning his name and making love bites on his hips and chest and neck and he loved her and she loved him.

So they both came together, their minds hazy as all they saw were blurry colours despite Harry hating colour when it came to art. And when they came from their highs all they saw was the red from their lips and that was the only thing they wanted to see, red plump lips.

And all those months or perhaps year of ignoring the sexual tension Cam flipped them; her on top, wanting to make up for lost time.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he felt slightly aroused again, staring up at her with her black curly hair falling out of her bun and her makeup smeared and her caramel skin filled with red marks.

But she was still so beautiful.

"Making up for lost time," she whispered as she grabbed his length and sunk down on him and they both let out a groan.

And although she loved Harry being dominant with her, once in awhile she loved to be top as she watched Harry helplessly, letting out whimpers of her name, trying to postpone his own orgasm as much as he could before letting go, his face flushed red before Cam came afterwards.

And they realized that all their love didn't have to be in their art

Because they were each other's love.

a.n// yeah this kind of sucks lol. I say this for every update, I swear the only chapter I was happy with was the prologue and the first two chapters..

2 more chapters left.