"I have to admit, I think she's good for you. She's brought you out of that dark hole you've been in for years and I personally believe that your feelings are way passed just liking her a lot. I can see that you're in love with her Sean. When I first saw you brought her to the gallery that night, I had my doubts about her. Not that there is anything wrong with you bro but most younger women these days are often times just looking for a sugar daddy to take care of them and give them material things but..."

"Are you implying that Morgan is only with me because I can give her things?" I slammed down the beer bottle on the counter getting annoyed and angry with Jeffrey for what I think he was trying to say.

"No, of course not. If you were listening carefully you would have heard that I said most girls her age- I never said her" Jeffrey defended "I'm saying, Morgan seems like a nice girl who is genuinely interested into you from what I've seen. You've made it this long together- almost 5months- so congratulations. What I really want to say is a good girl like that is rare and doesn't come around very often so if you're certain she's the one then you do everything in your power to make sure she doesn't slip through your fingers, you hold onto her"

"And you definitely have to introduced me to this girl. I need to meet the girl who has managed to find her way into your heart- once again" Zach said to me.

"I don't have any doubts that Morgan is the girl for me" I told them "She's the one I want in my life and things are great between us, I'm just counting on us becoming closer and being together for longer and eventually maybe there'll be a Mrs.Mercier in my life once again"

"Seems you're more than serious about this girl" Zach responded surprised at my statement.

"I am"

"Is she ready for all that yet? How does she feel about you know, Chris...."

"She doesn't know yet" I cut him off sheepishly- already aware of what he was going to say.

"What!? You're not serious? Why haven't you told her?" Jeffrey asked shocked.

"Jeff, things are still relatively new between us. I've only just invited her over to my house and she has no idea why I've waited this long but I'm going to tell her. I'll tell her the truth eventually, I just don't want to put things like that on her yet and risk her running off. But I will"

"Sean, you know how serious this is. You need to let her know so she can determined how she feels about it" Jeff said to me.

"I know, and I'm going to tell her. Possibly tonight when she comes over for dinner" I looked at my watch again and noticed that a lot of time has gone and I needed to leave now if I want to reach home in time to start preparing dinner "Crap. Look, I have to go now. She's supposed to be on her way there now and I'm late. We'll catch up another time okay"

**********
I hadn't even realised just how much time I had spent at the bar with the guys. I had made plans for dinner with Morgan but Jeff had called and he and Zach had suggested we go have a few beers after work and since I haven't seen or hang out with them in a while I decided to go have a beer and catch up with them. But apparently time caught up with me and by the time I got home and showered Morgan had already arrived. I told her what happened and how I lost track of time at the bar.

"I know I promised you a special dinner but I doubt we'll have that much time for any serious cooking" I said to her as I walked her into my kitchen "How do you feel about spaghetti, macaroni and cheese or spaghetti? I promise you I make a mean dish with them"

"Macaroni and cheese sounds great" she responded giving me that smile which warms my inside.

Jeffrey was right, I was way passed just liking Morgan. I was totally in love with this girl.

Does Sean have a secret? Is he going to tell her then at dinner? What do you think he hasn't told her yet?

Dont forget to vote and comment