"Draco I can't do it." She said looking at him. 

"Astoria it'll be alright. You're gonna go through labor." He said nodding at her. She shook her head. 

"I can't!"

"Alright, Astoria, when I say push, I'm gonna need you to push as hard as possibly can. You'll need to breathe and push. At the end, things will change but for now, when the contraction starts, you'll need to push as hard as you can. There'll be one more after this." Astoria nodded at the healer.

She felt the next contraction come quickly after he spoke. "Push!" The healer demanded. Astoria pushed harder than she ever had before. "Push, push, push, push!" He said quickly. Astoria tried to push harder. Draco was holding her hand and she pushed.

"Harder!" He demanded. Astoria was pushing as hard as she could, but it wasn't quite good enough. "Push harder, Astoria!" Astoria yelled in pain and pushed. Draco kissed the side of her head. 

"Astoria push a little harder," Draco told her. 

"I'm trying!" She cried.

"Push harder!" The healer said. "More, more, more, more, more!" The healer said sternly. 

"I-I can't!" She said yelling and pushing. The healer looked up at her. "Astoria I know it hurts, but push! You have you breathe and push! If you don't push then it could cause more complications! You have to push harder than you are!" She nodded quickly. "Push!" The healer said. She dug her nails into his skin and pushed harder than before. "Good, good." The healer said. Astoria yelled in pain as she pushed. "Breathe and push!" He said demandingly.

Astoria took a deep breath in and pushed. "Good. Keep pushing." He said. 

"Astoria you're doing great!" Draco said to his wife. She looked at him. 

"We are never having more children!" She said pushing. 

"I know. You know I would do this for you if I was able to." He said kissing her hand he held.

It seemed like forever that has lasted of her pushing. She hated this. She knew she would finally get her son, but she wanted to have him already instead of waiting so long for him in pain. She was being told the same things over and over by the healer and even Draco. She hated all of it.

"Keep pushing for 10 more seconds..." The healer said. "3, 2, 1." She flew her head back on her pillow as the contraction ended. "The next one should come in about 20 seconds." The healer said to her. She looked at her husband, wearing a blue paper-like cover over his clothing as he was supposed to. 

"Draco I-I can't do it anymore! I can't do it-!" She said with tears before he stopped her.

"Astoria listen to me. I know it hurts now. I know it. But this is going to be the greatest day of your life. I promise you. I know that you don't think it now but it is! And all the pain is worth it! Once this little boy comes, it will all be OK. I promise you." He said softly to her. She smiled for the first time in many hours.

The healer was talking to the nurses until he turned back to Astoria. "Astoria, because you were pushing when you weren't supposed to, you'll have to push harder. Much harder. It may hurt more but you'll need to push even harder." He said to her. She nodded at him. The contraction started.

Astoria pushed harder then she had before. Draco held her hand tightly and let her squeeze his hand whenever She needed it. The healers have given notice that there was another contraction after this one. "Push more!" The healer said. 

"More?" She groaned through the pain. He nodded. 

"More!" She pushed more. "Good. Keep pushing!" The healer said. "Harder! Push harder!" Astoria kept pushing. "Astoria you need to push harder!" Astoria yelled as she pushed.