Chapter 4

After some what of a bitter struggle of trying not to get caught we were finally able to get that private out of there safely.  Instead of Extracting him Boss decided to instead get him home via chopper so just he could get a chance to scold him before Ocelot of Kaz had a chance to.  Not wanting to get in the line of fire I sat up front with Pequod.  We just talked about anytjing,  and believe it or not it was nice!  Pequod was a pretty cool dude. 
Once we got to Mother Base bother Ocelot and Miller was there waiting both looking quiet annoyed.  I mean not that I could blame them.  When boss got off the chopper with Solider Kaz stepped forward to yell at him but boss put a hand up "I already handled it Kaz. " I got out of the chopper and made my way over to Ocelot. As I made my short walk to him I could hear Master Miller yell at the private despite what Boss told him.  "He is really laying it on him huh?" Ocelot chuckled slightly and shook his head "he yells because he cares." I watch Miller finish his rant/yell. "kinda like a mother." Ocelot let's out a hearty laugh "nice comparison (y/n). " I shrugged then began to walk back to my living quarters.  Ocelot turned to my retreating form "(y/n)!  I need you to stop by my living quarters!" I stopped for a minute my face turning red from his statment then waved my hand back at him not saying a word and continued walking.  As I made my way there I ignored the feeling of someone's eyes on my back.

I got Ocelot living quarters and waited for him as instructed.  Lucky I didn't have to wait to long because Ocelot got there a few minutes after I did. "Ah (y/n)  good to see you again" I shrugged "you told me to come here so I did" "I didn't expect you to be here so quick. " I looked off to the side "sorry sir but I didn't see the point of getting comfy then having to get up to talk to you. "
He thought for a moment before lightly nodding then pulled out his key card unlocking his door.  "Come on in" I followed behind him looking around the room.  Low and behold it's exactly I how I imagined it....It's very western... Ocelot braught me out of my thoughts of how cliche this was when he spoke "I'm gonna keep this brief (y/n). " I looked him in the eyes not saying anything "It's about Miller and our main chain of command" I looked his quizzicaly "no offense sir I'm just a sniper why do I need to know this? " Ocelot shakes his head "No (y/n)  you have adapted to your current situation since quiet left,  and you have made your to earn not only mine but Miller's and Bosses trust.  I would say you are considered part of the main chain of command. " not saying anything Ocelot continued "Any way it seems Miller isn't.... Well to put it lightly the way he use to be.  At first we thought it was because of  Sahelanthropus and Skull Face but once that was resolved it seems his depression and anger got worse." Ocelot got close to me and looked down Seriousness plastered on his face "So I'm giving you a personal mission." I looked back at him slightly scarred of what he has to say "I want you to get close to Miller get to know why he is this way,  and report it to me"