Chapter 1 - A New Life?

Start from the beginning

We then started walking and enter an elevator. He then press the 5th floor. After a few seconds, we arrive at the 5th floor and just as the elevator door opens, a door stood in front of us. 'You mean this guys own this whole f**k**g floor to themself?! How many of them are there?!' I ask myself.

We then stood out of the elevator and he knock on the door. Few seconds have past but nobody answered the door. The manager then barge in the dorm only to find two guys making out in the living room.

"For the sake of God!! What the hell are you guys doing out here?! Don't you guys have your own rooms?!" He shouted at the two guys and they immediately ran to their room. Just then, a guy wearing an apron came towards the manager.

"Oh! Hyung.. What makes you gives us a sudden visit?" He ask, not noticing that I was there.

"I didn't mean to interrupt your free days but I just came to introduce your new 'maid'.." He says and pointed to me making the guy realise my existence.

"Oo... I see.. You can leave her here... I will introduce her to the others.." He says and gave me a smile.

"Alright then.. I'll be going now.. Just remember all the things that I said to you and you've gonna be all fine.. And please take good care of her.. I trust you guys in this.." The manager said to the guy and left, leaving me standing awkwardly beside the guy.

"Ok.. First.. Why not you take a sit.. I will call the others.." He said and ran off somewhere. I then took a sit at the chair located at the kitchen counter while looking around the house. 'Wow! Not bad.. It has a nice view from here and it quite clean for a boys dorm.. But I'm still wondering how many guys are living here.. Looking at the amount of shoes stack at the shoe cabinet, I'm guessing there is more then ten guys living in here.. And I just saw 3 of them in an very awkward situation or looks.. One was wearing an eyeliner while the other has a derpy killer smile on his face and the other one is wearing a pink lacey apron.. What is going on here! Not to mention that 2 of them were making out just now!' I said to myself when I heard a slight cough.

I then look up and saw a paradise of demi hot gorgeous guys. There was not 1, 2 or even 5 but there was 12 hot looking guys in front of me! 'Oh god! Thank you so much! You have just gave me the living paradise!' I said in my mind while giving them a smile. Then, a guy came to me.

"Ok.. Now we can start our introduction.. Hi. My name is Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O.. If you're wondering who I am, I'm the apron guy guys now.." He said and gave me the most loveliest smile I have ever since. His heart shape lips are so plump and his big round owls like eyes.. Ha.. I can drown in them.. But wait.. What did he said.. He was the apron guy? He was that guy?!

"What?! You were that girly apron guy just now?! Just how in the world did he turn god damn cute?!" I accidentally said it out loud making him blush and the others laugh.

"Pretty honest you are girl.. But yeah.. The ones you're looking at is the professional looking side of us.. The so called 'Glam Side' of us.. But the real us is the one you saw just now.. Or should I say the one you 'said' just now.. Haha!!" A weird camel looking guy said and suddenly laugh at his own joke. "Ok.. I know it's not funny.. Btw, the name is Jongdae but Chen is ok.. I'm the troll king here.." He said and was suddenly pushed aside by a sexy half naked guy.

"Hey there.. My name is Jongin but I prefer you calling me Kai.." He said and kiss my hand.

"And I'm Sehun! The maknae amongst them and I have lots of aegyo!! Yehet!!" A guy with a pink colour hair said but only to be push to the back.

"Ignore him.. He's not that handsome anyway.. My name is Tao.. Panda Tao.. And that guy there is my gege.. Kris ge.. He looks cold but he is actually kind hearted.." Tao said before the eyeliner guy that I saw just now came to me.

"Hello! I'm Baekhyun, the eyeliner queen.. Hehe!! And here's my boyfriend, Chanyeol! I'm sorry for what you saw just now.. Please forget about that incident ok?" Baekhyun said and whispered the last part at my ear.

"Annyeong!! I'm the oldest here!! The name's Minseok but they call me Xiumin! Welcome to the dorm!!" A cute hamster like guy said and shook my hand only to make me more shock.

"Wait.. What? You're the oldest? Haha.. Very funny.. You don't need to lie about your age, Minseokie.." I said while giving a pat on his head and he pout angrily.

"To be truthful honest, he is the oldest.. We call him hyung.. All of us does.. He may not look like it but he is.. Anyway, I'm Suho. Leader of EXO K! Beside me here is Lay. He's quite blank sometimes and shy to new people.. So please bare with him if he doesn't answer your calls or something.." He said and gave me a smile. 'Ok.. That was awkward then.. The youngest look more matured then the oldest.. This introduction is getting more and more weirder..' I thought in my mind.

"And lastly it's me! I'm Luhan!! Nice to meet you!! So.. We have concluded our introduction.. Now it's your turn!" He said cheerfully.

"Ok.. Hi! My name is Kim Taeyeon but I prefer you guys calling me Yeonie.. I'm 19 turning 20 this year. I love to cook, sing and play the violin.. My favourite colour is Blue and Black.. I dislike people asking me 'why' and I hate caterpillars! They are so disgusting!! So.. That's all you guys should know bout me.." I said and I saw them being so surprised.

"Kim Taeyeon?! Aren't you suppose to be super rich or something? Your parents have the biggest fashion company in America! We even get sponsors for our clothes from you guys!!" Kai said not believing that I was in front of him.

"So what are you doing here? I'm sorry for your loss but you must have inherited the companies and tons of cash right?" D.O ask me with a confuse expression on his face.

"Yeah but I wanted to start a fresh here.. Being in America reminds me of them.. And the money, let's just say I was robbed and they took my credit card, leaving me penniless.. I only have a house.." I said and they just look at me pitifully. "So.. What should I do now?" I ask and they look at each other weirdly.

"Erm.. Do you know what you're suppose to do? I mean the real job.." Suho ask me with a curious expression on his face.

"Cooking, cleaning, doing the laundry.." I said and gave them a poker face.

"Ha! You think that's all to being 'our maid'? Then you're so wrong.. What did our manager told you about this job?" Kris ask me while smirking.

"To do whatever you guys say.. That's all.. Wait.. If I think again, he never said anything about doing any housework.. Ok.. So what kind of a maid am I?!" I shouted in shock when Kai came to me and whispered at my ear, making my legs go weak in horror.

"Our Play Maid.. That's what you are.. So you better start getting your ass ready to be spanked.."