1.3

taurus was sitting on the floor next to the shower so it would heat up. she liked her own bathroom more because it has a shower that heated up automatically.

aries: taurus wanna come with me and capricorn to a picnic kinda thing later
taurus: ya sure

taurus put her phone down and hopped in the shower. her phone kept beeping and it kept ruining her music. she finally finished and wrapped a towel around herself to see her phone popping up with snapchats.

"omg you're dating leo? why are you cheating with pisces?"
"you're a cheater!"
"stop dating leo he's mine"

taurus was confused, so she opened up leo's recent snapchat story.

"eating breakfast with taurus :)" with a picture of her smiling. taurus chuckled as she turned her phone off, starting to get dressed. she got dressed and headed outside because it was time for the picnic.

she walked along the sidewalk texting astro about some silly memes. she smiled as she got to the top of the hill and she saw capricorn and aries still walking up. taurus laughed at them.

they got to the top of the hill. taurus was faced toward the view to her back to the bottom of the hill while the other two were looking at the woods with their back to the view.

they started talking as they ate some sandwiches that capricorn bought at subway. taurus ignored her phone notifications as she closed her eyes, covering her face with her hands. aries and capricorn sighed. they were just trying to make her have a good time.

aries opened her phone to the music app. she started playing a radio station and can't help falling in love turned on. taurus revealed her face and started smiling. this was taurus and aries' song because they could harmonize.

"shall i stay, would it be a sin?" taurus sung as an alto, getting up and walking towards the edge.

"if i-i, can't help," aries sung, standing next to taurus,

"falling in love with youuu!" they both sung, giggling. capricorn was recording the moment because she didn't like singing.

"like a river flows," aries and taurus started dancing awkwardly. capricorn giggled as she recorded this.

"surely to the sea, darling, so it goes, some things-s-s are meant to be-e-e!" they spun in a circle.

"TAKE, MY, HAND!" they started screaming, dramatically taking eachothers hands. capricorn started laughing.

aries and taurus started laughing too, falling to the ground. the last verse came on. aries, taurus and capricorn leaned again the fence near the edge watching the sun. taurus sang the last verse.

"if i-i, can't help, falling in love with you." she sang softly, sighing. suddenly two arms hugged her around her neck. she turned her neck to see capricorn and aries not seeing the person behind her.

taurus turned around to see...

SEE WHO? HUH? HUH HUH HUH i'm writing this all on one day so if i reached 2000 before i publish this, thank you so much omg we only reached 1000 exactly a month ago

SEE WHO? HUH? HUH HUH HUH i'm writing this all on one day so if i reached 2000 before i publish this, thank you so much omg we only reached 1000 exactly a month ago. i love you guys. and if we didn't reach it, oops 🤷‍♀️

-steph