2nd OC - Aki Suzuki

Aki Suzuki (吉田秋 Yoshida Aki (Suzuki 鈴木)) is the main female protagonist of the "Not Shizuku!" book. She appears as a first year student of Syoyo High School.

Vital Statistics

Romaji name: Suzuki Aki

Kanji name: 鈴木秋

Birthdate: April 1st

Age: 15, 16, 17, 20 (when married)

Gender: Female

Eyes: Pale pink

Hair: Pale pink

Height: 162 cm (5'3)

Status

Affiliation: Syoyo High School

Occupation: Student, Digital Artist, Author, Cover Singer

Relatives: Suzuki Akihiro (Brother), Suzuki Daichi (Brother), Suzuki Hisato (Father), Suzuki Mao (Mother), Yoshida Haru (Husband), Yoshida Hide (Son), Yoshida Natsu (Son), Yoshida Fuyu (Daughter)

Appearance

Aki is a young, japanese girl of average height, has pale pink hair and eyes of a color identical to her hair. She ties her left part of her hair up with a white scrunchy and lets her right part loose.

Her main outfit consists of a regular gakuran, a reddish brown jacket over a cream school sweatshirt and a white shirt with a light blue tie. She wears a black miniskirt checkered with grey lines, and she wears knee-high black socks and her white and gold jordans.

Outside of school, she usually wears a shirt under a school varsity jacket and a skirt, unless there are special events. As seen on the day she plans to confess to Haru Yoshida, she wore a white, sleeveless dress under a long denim jacket that went down mid-thigh with UGG boots.

Personality

Aki is the school's female sports star and is quite popular. Except that she doesn't usually get love confessions because she wasn't girly like her bestfriend, Hina. She would actually dress girly if it was for her crush, though.

Aki is seen to be a bit selfless as she took the time to deliver Chika Kobayashi's love letter to Haru Yoshida and also spent time looking for the love letter Haru Yoshida lost in his room. Another time is when she knew she had to run after Haru when he ran after Shizuku who overheard her confession, but she didn't set off running after taking the shopping bags Haru dropped and Shizuku's belongings on the floor with her. She also took it upon herself to give back Shizuku's belongings even when she was hurting herself, seeing her crush hugging another girl.

As seen when Haru Yoshida announced that he and Shizuku Mizutani started dating, she tried to keep her tears in, but failed. She is seen as a girl with bottled up feelings, but isn't the best at keeping her feelings inside for too long.

She is a sporty girl, a goddess at sports, but average at studying. She isn't seen wearing girly clothes too much, but she is never seen without one of her colored miniskirts she keeps in her walk-in closet at home. This is not put into observation by the other students, but she actually has a girly side as she doesn't wear shorts or pants unless she has to.

She may also be dense at times when she never realized Souhei Sasahara's feelings for her.

Plot

She was asked by Chika Kobayashi, who was too shy to give a love letter to her crush, to deliver a love letter to Haru Yoshida directly, since she didn't want her letter to be lost in the pile of love letters she thought Haru had in his shoe locker. Upon reaching, she met Mitsuyoshi Misawa who thought she was a visiting Shizuku Mizutani.