Kid napped by.....

Chapter..........

I Got Kidnapped By A Jerky Rich Kid but I Think, Maybe I Might Have Fell In Love... Nah {Chapter 3}

Created by free2bmyself13

Created by free2bmyself13 on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tagged: love, hate, action, kidnapped, higschool

Chapter SelectorJump to chapter:

Nathan's P.O.V:

After a few hours, I walked back out to the living room. Nicolette was laying on the couch, curled up in a ball watching T.V. I crept over to the couch to peek at her. She wasn't watching T.V, she was sleeping quietly. I frowned as I saw her blanket fall off of her.

Then she shivered. With a sigh, I picked her up gently and carried her upstairs to the only guest bedroom in the house. Once she was covered up, I walked back downstairs.

When my foot hit the bottom of the stairs, I felt something connect with my jaw. I cursed loudly as I looked up at Chad. "What the he** are you doing here?" He growled.

"I kidnapped another person... and I needed a place to stay." I explained quietly.

"Well get out of here and take her with you," He pushed me back up the stairs, yelling at me loudly the whole time. He threw open the door and screamed, "Get up princess! Time's out!"

Nicolette's P.O.V:

"Get up princess! Time's out!" Someone bellowed. I jumped up.There was a tall, muscular guy shouting orders at me next to Nathan, who was looking down silently. I did as the man told, making the bed before I walked over to him.

"Why are you in my house?" He screamed in my face. His breath smelled like whiskey. I tried really hard not to wrinkle my nose to that smell. When I didn't answer him, he slapped me across my face, which knocked me down. He screamed the question again.

"I don't know," I answered honestly. I didn't even know where I was. The man grabbed my wrist and yanked me down the stairs.

I heard Nathan yelling at the man to let go of me, but the man didn't listen. He continued dragging me around his house roughly. "Please let me go!" I cried.

"No!"

My wrist was released suddenly, and I turned to look why. Nathan was on top of the man, punching him in the face. I let them fight for a minute before I started yelling at Nathan to stop.

"Don't ever touch her again!" Nathan screamed at the man. Then he jumped up and stood next to me.

"Let's go Nicolette."

"Okay." He grasped my waist gently and lead me out the front door. "Hey Nathan?" I asked as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Thank you for getting him off of me." I was sitting in the passenger seat now,

"No problem Nicolette." He was staring out the windshield without looking at me. I watched him for a while then turned on the radio.

"Hey Nicolette?"

I looked up at him, "Yeah?"

He looked in my eyes. "Are you sure you're okay?" I took me forever to answer his question. It wasn't that I wasn't sure, but we locked eyes and for a moment, I felt so weird that I didn't know what to say. But soonhe looked back out to the road quickly again.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I mumbled. But, if I was fine, why do I keep feeling so... nervous around him? I couldn't like him, could I? No. That's impossible. Nobody really falls for their kidnapper! That only happens in movies and in books. Or does it...?

? <3 ? <3 ? <3 ? <3 ? <3 ? <3 ? <3 ? <3 ? <3 ? <3

So, I published the second chapter under the wrong name,, but I will try not to do that anymore! As for this chapter...

I really hope to get some messages. I would appreciate it soooo much if I did. I would love to get some ideas about what you guys want in the story, so Ican make it more itersting for you guys. But I can't do that unless you send a message. And if you send me a message, I promise I will put out your name and story in the next chapters, soo MESSAGE! RATE! COMMENT! SHARE!!!!!!

Thank you so much for reading my story, and I promise there wll be more action to come! Love you guys so much!