First Reason

Lee Jihoon, really hates his groupmates.

First Reason: Annoying

They are all annoying.

From morning til' night.

——————————–––––———

Jihoon is peacefully sleeping on his bed, since it was Sunday and their day-off, he could sleep as long as he wants good thing the dorm is peaceful and quiet-------

"IJE WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!!!"

"JIHOON HYUNG WAKE UP!!!"

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Jihoon frustratedly gripped his hair.

He can still hear the trio's noise. Gritting his teeth, he had no choice but to wake up. Yesterday was so busy, he barely have sleep within this week and they wake him up. Fuck Life.

Hitting the Gag Trio's heads, he went straight to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

Gargling, his stomach told him that he is hungry.

He also heard the trio's conversation that is similar to 'shopping', but he doesn't care.

As he walk out the bedroom, his butt came contact on the floor and he realize that Chan bumped into him. And Seungcheol came running after the maknae.

"Ahhhh!!!!! Seungcheol hyung stop chasing me." He heard Chan screamed

Groaning he stand up and went downstairs. The duo didn't even help him stand up.

There is only one person in the dining room.

"Hi hyung." Mingyu flashed him a toothy grin.

"Where's the food?"

"Uhmmm.... No food left."

"WHAT?!?!?!"

"Sorry hyung...." The younger guy said, sheepishly stretching his nape.

Jihoon hissed, rolling his eyes.

Suddenly Jun and Minghao came to the scene.

"Jihoon, you don't need to eat." Jun smirked "You're not growing anyway." And they both laugh, Mingyu does too.

Jihoon just raised his middle finger and slap the three of them as hard as he could.

He head straight to the living room and saw Jisoo, Jeonghan, Hansol and Wonwoo watching tv.

"Hey Ji, wanna come with us?" Joshua asked smiling, and the smile lift Jihoon's mood a little, but just a little.

"Where?"

"Me and Joshua hyung are eating on a restaurant since, Mingyu and Seungkwan finished all the food." Vernon said eyeing him from head to toe.

He just nod.

As he went upstairs, Chan and Seungcheol are now on the floor, beads of sweat is trailing on their foreheads down to their necks and torsos.

He was just about to passed on them, when he remembered what happen earlier. His face flushed and eyes firing.

He pinched their ears, because of his long fingernails he accidentally scratch the duo's cheeks, but he hasn't notice it. The poor boys, just screamed.

After changing his clothes, Joshua and Vernon are waiting for him on the gate.

He wears his sneakers,

"Jihoon, be careful okay? Maybe people will think that you are their kid." Wonwoo snickered while Jeonghan laughs loudly.

He hit them with shoes on their heads, the impact was so loud that the whole dorm could hear them.

+++
After eating in a restaurant, they decided to go somewhere else.

"Where are we going?"
Jihoon asked, and mentally scolded himself because he remember that it's Dora's line.

"To the mall!!!" Hansol exclaimed, his fist upward, posing like Superman.

"Okay, Hansol..." Joshua trailed off "I love you, and you love me-----"

"------wait, wait, wait." Jihoon cut him off "You're not Barney, aren't you?"

"No but------"

"Okay let's go to a bookstore."

Before the two could protest, he pinched their cheeks, and drag the both of them two the nearest bookshop.

+++

"Oh gosh, that was so exhausting!" Jihoon exclaimed, yawning after.

The dorm's light is off, since it's already 11:00pm, they enjoyed shopping, playing and hanging out together that's why they loose track of the time.

He opened the door, surprisingly it wasn't locked.

Hearing snores, he turned on the lights.

Surprise!!!

Jihoon smiled,

The members on the floor sleeping peacefully while holding a banner "Happy Birthday, Shortie!!!".

Chan in the middle of Jeonghan and Seungcheol, while the two hugging him.

Minghao's left leg is on Mingyu's head.

Wonwoo's face is covered by a book. With Jun beside him.

Seungkwan, Soonyoung, and Seokmin have their limbs tangled.

Jihoon was about to turn around, but he saw Jisoo and Hansol in the couch, snoring loudly than the rest.

He just shaked his head. Feeling guilty when he saw the scratches and bruises on their faces.

This idiots, I even forgot that today is my birthday.

————————–—––––————

"But they are still annoying thou."- Jihoon