2SIU

"We live in a generation of..."

The "fight" was shit. Someone must have seen all the verbal nonsense both girls were doing on Snapchat and Instagram live then snitched to the police because the next day, they were out swarming the area doing "random" stop and searches on girls in our uniform and the other school's uniform so everyone dashed their weapons in bushes and bins and flew home. The only people who weren't smart enough to do so were three girls from the other school that still tried to box Carmen with a knuckle duster. She dodged and they were swiftly arrested.

That was over a week ago and no one had rescheduled another one so that beef was dead for now.

The whole term was just dragging. I wanted Year 11 to be over already and it had only been the third week. The only thing that was getting me through it was seeing my friends everyday, I already knew we weren't all going to the same colleges already next year which was going to be shit seeing as I found making new friends long. I didn't want to get to know people again only to find out how fake they were or how their banter was too dead to endure like I did here. I was comfy with the way things were.

"I actually love you guys you know." I announced to no one in particular.

"We are really in the middle of a discussion so can you go be moist somewhere else." Kojo instructed pointing to the other side of the field.

"We love you too babe but Kojo, go on." Caprice stated holding her hands up in a heart towards me.

"Yeah like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, there is nothing in life worse than a set up chick." Kojo ranted making his thick eyebrows furrow together to convey his passion whilst he stroked his chin strap stubble in deep concentration. He licked his plump pink lips before continuing. "They are honestly below the scum of the earth. In order of demonic it goes hoes, the Feds, snitches, demons, then set up chicks."

A few murmurs of agreement chimed in with Kojo. I found myself agreeing too to a degree.

Caprice laughed confused studying everyone else's face. "Firstly, that didn't make sense, you said in order of demonic and then put demons in the list like whettt? If anything you're a lightie, so you're a demon in itself. And how are hoes demonic? Yeah their lifestyle is not ideal but they do not go with that list in my opinion."

I glanced at Kojo warningly in regards to his reply. Caprice was a slender warm toffee beauty and she often used this to her advantage. She was active but it was not something she tried to make public knowledge. However the guys she fucked with never got that memo. She had always maintained since last summer her body count was three but there were allegations floating it was almost four times that. I had tried to talk countless times to try and pattern her about it but she always switched off when I did and it was tiring. I wasn't going to give up though because she was one of my best friends.

Kojo barely even pretended to weigh up her opinion. "You're not funny and fair enough but to me if you can sleep with that many people like that especially at this age then you're not all together okay up here."

Caprice was clearly having none of it. She was biting down on her lip hard, drumming her fingers against her forehead which was one of her clear signs of being triggered.

"Kojo, don't get me mad. How many girls have you slept with- in fact in this last month alone? Coming like if the whole squad was to do a trip to the clinic right now, you wouldn't be the person most likely to have something."

Five pair of eyes including mine dilated with shock before a loud ruckus of laughter erupted amongst us.

"Caprice, I beg you keep quiet. You girls need to love yourself and stop trying to compare yourself to the mandem. You are not mandem. It's not okay for you. Worry about yourself." Kojo replied shaking his head lightly, not understanding how much he was contradicting himself. "And it's none of your business but I get checked regularly and I've never had shit because I wrap up. Can you say the same b?"