Near X tentacles

Near awoke with a headache, he was feeling the oddest feeling.  the boy looked around to see fleshy tentacles gripping him tightly, his eyes widening.  The white haired teen let out a cry making the appendages tighten with a lewd squelching noise.

Near struggled against the tentacles keeping such a tight grip on him, fear slightly registering on his usually emotionless face.  The boy struggled, opening his mouth to voice a complaint,"wha. .." but a tentacle was shoved into his mouth causing him to gag slightly.  The thing leaked a white liquid that tasted quite sweet, unknown to the boy it was an aphrodisiac.

He winced as he felt tentacles moving over his body and slipping up under his shirt. They were slimy and left wet trails along his chest. He let out a cry of surprise as his shirt was torn open and he moved, trying to hide himself but the tentacles' grip was too strong.

  The boy let out a shudder as one gently crossed one of his sensitive buds. 
The tentacles started to play with the two nubs on his chest, a quiet moan escaped the boy despite him trying to hide it. He hated the hold that this had over him despite the growing arousal his body showed.  Something that looked like a mouth opened on one of the tentacles and placed itself on one off the buds, it started to suck.  A tent was starting to form in the boy's loose trousers.

He was moaning at the feeling and gasped as another tentacle latched onto the other side. 
A few more tentacles worked at tearing his trousers and boxers, he let out a moan as tentacle wrapped around his cock and he sucked harder on the tentacle in his mouth. 
The tentacle on his member started pumping back and forth, Near moaned Lustily around the tentacle in his mouth.

Two smaller tentacles started to open his ass cheeks, the boy struggling again, trying to protest against that area. A few small ones slip inside his hole, gently stretching. He whimpered in pain .

He hadn't noticed that a larger one was lined up to his hole until it had pushed itself inside making the small boy scream as it really did hurt. 

He shuddered and a small trickle of blood ran down the shaft as it slowly started pumping into him, the pain was quite bad but it started to coil into something else, he had let go of all inhibitions and his vision blurred into white as it hit his prostate, making him scream in pleasure.

It didn't take much more of this treatment to make Near release all over the tentacles, a tear of shame running down his cheek but a moan spilling from his throat.

The tentacles soon shot their white gunk all over the boy and down his throat, pulling out . He was crying but his expression was flushed and sated. 
He closed his eyes and the tentacles soon disappeared ,leaving him in his room . He was stained with the juices of the being.