N E V I L L E

Herbology, your favorite subject.

It was fun to work with plants and you loved it. You were doing partnered work and you were allowed to choose your partners.
A boy walked up to you and you smiled, he blushed slightly.

" h-hi my name's Nevile a-and I was wondering i-if you - you don't need to, its your choice-"

" if i want to be your partner?"
He nodded nervously.
" I'd love to. I'm Y/N by the way. Y/N Y/L/N.

S E A M U S
He would always blow something up, and you have to take him to the hospital wing.
It did get annoying sometimes but the conversations you had with him were worth it.

D E A N

You were in the library and you saw a cute boy, stressing over what looked like homework.
" A bezoar, what the hell is a bezoar!"
You were a year younger than him, but you thought that was quite simple.

" a stone from a goats stomach that will save you from most poisons."

He looked up at me.
"what?"

" You looked like you needed help."

He smiled and Said,
"thanks, I'm Dean Thomas. "

"I'm y/n  Y/l/n"

O L I V E R

You were training for your first ever  quidditch match  since you were the new beater.
After practice, your opposing team captain came over to you.

"Y/L/N, the New batter right? Might have to practice harder 'cause we do plan on loosing."
He said with a smirk.

"well neither do we, see you later, wood!"
You said walking off.

V I K T O R

Viktor krum. Every girl's dream boy.

Just so happens he asked you to the Yule ball out of nowhere.

Not really asked.
You and a few other girls were discussing homework assignments at the library, and Viktor came out of no where.

" Y/N right? I think your very beautiful and kind so...You, me, Yule ball."
And he walked off.
Leaving you shocked with a mob of jealous girls

H E R M I O N E

You saw her in the library as always. She's always reading a book and so were you.
But the thing is, you never knew how to approach her. She was kind, beautiful, brave and smart.
Today she accidentally bumped into you while you werereading your favorite book, Hogwarts: a history
and fell to the ground with her on top of you.
Your face were inches apart and both of them were as red as a tomato.

"oh! I'm so, so sorry! I wasn't looking! Are you alright?" she asked as she scurried up and helped you to your feet.

" neither was I, it's alright. I'm Y/N "