Chapter 2: The Mall

I finally arrived at the mall. When I parked my car I realized I need some clothes that aren't all dressy but knowing me I'm going to pick dressy. I was on the first floor which was a great place to start shopping because eventually my hands started to become full of bags from the places I shopped at. When I finished shopping I put the bags in the car and dropped my keys. "Ugh, why do I do this" I said. " Probably because you have an shopping issue" a familiar voice said. I picked up the keys and stood up to see who it was. "Wow, Brandon. Are you seriously following me and you can't saying anything about issues when you have some of your own." I said trying to make him shut up and leave. "First of all I'm not following you. I had to drop my sister of so she could go to a sleepover with her friends and second of all I have no problem dealing and facing my issues and problems. It's you who has a problem" He said walking towards me. I started walking to the driver side door to get in but he stopped me with his hand . "What do you want Brandon?" I asked. "Maybe for you to realize you don't belong here." he said. He was in kissing distance away from my face. So I kneed him in his private area and punched him hard in his chest. He suddenly got his hands off the door so I could open it and leave but I got an odd feeling that I should help him. "Ugh, why" I said to myself. I got out the car and helped him up and into the back seat of my car. I laid him out and closed the door. I drove him to a place I could help him get better. I carried him inside a warehouse I use to go as a kid. Last time I was here my dad decided to make me a car out of chemicals.Over the years I just added more stuff in it. I sat him down on a couch. "What are you doing?" he asked. Surprisingly all my old stuff I hid as a kid was still here even the chemical smell was still here. I got all the stuff out of the floor board I was hiding them under. I placed everything on a table and started mixing them together. I got a syringe and filled it up with the stuff I mixed and gave him a shot in the arm with no warning. "Ouch, what the hell was that?" he yelled. "It's a pain killer shot. It should kickin in about 5 to 10 minutes." I answered. " how did you.... why did you". He had questions but clearly didn't know how to ask them. "Can you please just shut up and not mention this to any one." I asked him. If people knew what this place is  or what I can do or why my mom closed down her store it would be a disaster. " Fine but you can't tell anyone a girl beat me up because my reputation will be ruined". He clearly has the biggest ego. "Fine".

I drove him to his place which was an apartment all the way across town. "Thx for the ride" he said. I looked at the time realizing I missed dinner. I drove straight home and didn't stop. I finally got home and tried not to make a noise but the bags in my hand made it difficult. Then the light came on and my mom was sitting at the table. "Your late, again" my mom said. "Was dad at dinner" I asked. "No but you were supposed to be ?" she yelled. "Mom if dad isn't there then why should I be huh? He never eats with us. All he does is work and work." I ran up the stairs and went to my room then locked the door and placed the bags on the bed. I got all the clothes out of the bags and laid them out on my bed. I hung them up and put up all the bags. I checked my phone  and I got a Snapchat saying there's a party near the lake. I don't see why I should go. All I would be doing is being lonely I could just do that at home. I'm not anti-social I just prefer not to see a bunch of teenagers grinding and making out and drinking alcohol. I'm weird like that. I looked at the clock it was eleven-thirty. I went to the bathroom to go take a shower and to get ready for bed.

I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body while humming a song I heard on the radio. I heard something hit my window. I ignored it probably thinking it was a branch but then I heard again. I went to my window to see what was going on. I saw Brandon. "What the hell are you doing its 11: 50 at night" I asked him. "Why are you wrapped in a bath towel?" he asked. "Isn't clear I was in the shower I was about to go to bed" I answered. " No, your not your coming to the party" he demanded. "No, I'm not. I'm tired and I honestly don't want to go" I said. He started climbing up a tree into my room. I backed away and hid myself behind my closet door." GET OUT" I yelled but not loud enough my parents could hear. "I'm dragging you there if its the last thing I do". He tried grabbing me but instead he got my towel. I was still hiding behind the door but covering up my private parts with my hands." What the hell is wrong with?" I said. "I'm so sorry" he said while laughing. "This is funny to you?". He just kept laughing. I through a pair a heels at him. He suddenly stopped when he noticed my hands were down showing my body. I quickly covered it back up. He started starting at me seductively and disgusted. "Umm..... Hello to Brandon?" I said still behind the closet door covering up. " yea, umm here"  He threw me the towel to cover myself up with. I don't know why. Did he not like what he saw?. It's my body its like every other girls body.Well except for a scars from a little incident. He should know what a girls body looks like he's slept with almost all the girls in the school. "I'll go if you leave me alone and never mention this to anyone" I said. He nodded and turned around while I got dressed.

I put on a crop top and a black skirt and some snickers. "I'm ready" I told him. He turned to me and looked surprised. "This is the most basic thing I've seen you wear" he said. "Well, we're going to a place I don't want to go so" I said with no care in the world. "So that means your going to blend in" he said. I knew he was happy all he's wanted for me was to blend in. "Lets go before they think I'm doing some chic" he said while jumping out of the window. "Yea, because we don't want that to happen" I said sarcastically. I jumped but did a front flip to land softly. He looked at me weird. "I took gymnastics as a kid but I only did it for a year" I said. "Yea sure for a year" he said in a unbelievable tone. "You're driving right?" I asked. "yea of course. I'm not walking 45 miles to a party" he said as we walked to his car. It was old and red but the engine sounded great. "You getting in" he said. "yea, I guess" I said not knowing what was going to happen. I looked back at the house to see if the lights came on they didn't. I looked back at the house again thinking my mom wouldn't want this. She would want me to stay away and be on a safe pathway to my future and my dad would want me to exist and be a professional scientist.

Why do I care all of a sudden what my parent think. It's already too late to change my mind. I'm in the car with Brandon who, I'm hoping after this he will leave me alone and I'll be on the track to my future. He's  good driver but he just keeps staring at me like there's something wrong with me. I tried not to look at him but it was hard because I could feel is stares getting creepy. I just looked out the window for the rest of the ride there.