!SCREW UP!

Summerella pov:
Yaaaas I get a pov up in dis bitch.Anyway,so I walked past my sisters room and I saw her crying.I went into her room to see her backed up in a corner shaking.I understand what she feeling ,I mean...her and Zoe were dating for about 9years and she just threw it all away,just like that.To be honest I never really liked Zoe,I just acted that way because I knew my sis loved her,so I respected that."Aaaaw little sis what's wrong? (Don't yal just hate when you crying then people ask what's wrong but they already know,that shit piss me off and it just makes me cry more😒PS I hate crying.i look soooo ugly)
"Do you not see why I'm fucking crying,my girlfriend just cheated on me ...with my FUCKING BROTHER SUMMER,AND YOU GON STAND THERE AND ASK  ME WHATS WRONG.MY LIFE IS WHATS WRONG EVERYTHING IS WRONG!!YOU AND AYO LIKING EACH OTHER IS WHATS WRONG!!!🐸🐸🐸☕️☕️☕️. She was now crying heavily and shouting so damn loud.That last part got me hard ."WELL BITCH IT AINT MY FAULT YOU GOT RAPED AT THE AGE OF 6 AND THAT YOU CANT KEEP A RELATIONSHIP TIGHT COUSE ALL YOU DO IS FUCK EVERYTHING UP!

Wynter Pov:
.....she said it....she actually said it.I knew I was always a screw up,but that's my sister and she just went to far.I think she realized what she said and covers her mouth shocked."Wynter I'm soooo  sorry.OMG!I didn't mean it I promise""Didn't seem like you didn't mean it,From this day forth we will no longer be sisters because I screw everything up and no one wants a screw up as a sister sooo I'll just stay out your way and you stay
Y out mine." I tried to say as calmly as I can."No Wynter I'm sorry" "Get out" "No I'm really so-" " GET THE FUCK OUT" I screamed grabbing a pillow and throwing it straight at her.She hot out my room and I could hear her sobs.I don't fucking know why she's crying I should be the one crying matter of fact I will.I rapped myself in my sheets and let it all out.Im gonna take my own life.ya that's what I'll do and no one can stop me .I said smiling to myself.

Okay I don't know about yal but she crazy as hell better knock some sense into her.Dat poor little girl.And shame on Summer for doing all dat .It really wasn't that big of a deal.

But anyway love yal❤️❤️❤️❤️
Peep dat Rollie