"So your saying that the Silver King might be linked with the shooting?" Reisi doesn't response to her because he knows that the others already got their answer.

"All Scepter 4 personnel stand by! Be aware we are now advancing the mission to detain The First King Adolf K. Weismann as a person of interest in the shooting of Tatara Totsuka! If he doesn't comply and land on the airport then we are going in to command it ourselves! Understood?" he declared standing up.

"Yes, Sir!" the clansmen from other trucks shout through the radios. The ones with the King nod.

"Captain? Why do I feel like you are doing it for something more?" Seri Awashima asks after being silent for minutes. This catches Saruhiko's and other's attention. Reisi who was facing away from the glances over his shoulder at them.

"Yes, I am... I think that the Silver King might know our new King. He is after all the First King.."

"Why are you so interested in this Purple King? He is just some dude with King's powers..." Saruhiko asks lazily. Benzai looks shocked.

"Some dude!? She! The King was a woman!" Fushimi's eyes widened a little before clicking his tongue. Nobody had told him that he was actually a she.

"And beautiful one..." Domyoji mumbles grabbing the attention. Even Munakata was looking at the boy with unreadable gaze.

"You do realise that she was the one who took over your body last time! So don't fall for her!" Kamo warns the ginger who rubs his neck in embarrassment.

"Idiot..." Fushimi rolls his eyes and turns away. The Blue King who was silent through the entire conversation turned back around. What the others didn't know was that the King felt a little troubled of what Domyoji said.

Finally they arrived at the airport and saw Himmelreich floating near it. What the Scepter 4 didn't know was that there are some others too who are watching them.

"Nya-nya-nya... there's a whole army! The one with glasses is getting them ready.." Neko was looking over some barrels with binoculars. Yashiro was lying down on the grass near her.

"I guess that the negotiations with the Silver King didn't end up well. and they decided to use force instead..." he spoke up. Kuroh who was sitting next to him looks around.

"You wont accomplish much by sitting around and talking.. let's move on now!" he grumbles tearing his gaze away from the troops to his sword on his lap.

"We need to be careful so they won't spot us. Neko, could you handle that?" Neko salutes and they are on the move. They quickly and quietly knock two members of Scepter 4 out and head to the copter. Thankfully Kuroh knows how to fly with it.

They take of with others so they won't seem suspicious.

"We wait 3 minutes after Captains warning then move in and if the ship fails to respond or does not descend then we shoot boarding lines to hook on to the craft," Saruhiko's voice resonates through the copters.

Umeko's pov

After yesterday I closed myself into my room to sensory scry. I haven't come out to eat or anything. My clansmen have been trying to get to me but their attempts have been fruitless. I just need to find out why did this young man, Yashiro Isana, have Adolf's sword of Damocles...

I have tried to get into Isana's mind but he has some sort of block in his mind and if I'll try to go through it I'll cause pain and pain is something I don't like to cause to innocent people. Maybe I should try Adolf's head.. He after all is the owner of the sword.

I search for his mind and enter quietly or he'll notice me. First thing that I see through his eyes make me gasp.

Helicopters are surrounding the Himmelreich. I feel Adolf's hands rise up.

"Come on! Come closer! Closer!" he says crazily. I look around in his head and find something shocking. These brain waves and signals doesn't belong to Adolf!

"Silver King! Please descend immediately! We give you 3 minutes to comply or we are coming on board!" I hear from the copters. They are trying to take Adolf down. I notice a doll in the corner with a fox masks. Then I look closer at the reflection of the Silver King that is on the window. Mad eyes like... Colourless King's!!

Colourless King is controlling Adolf's body so that means his soul must be somewhere els- Yashiro Isana! Now I get it! Now I know why Isana has Silver King's sword of Damocles...

I see "Adolf" holding a detonator. I quickly take over Adolf's body pushing Colourless King out making him scream in pain. Serves you right! But I'm too late! The room around me explodes. Quickly I flung Weismann's body behind the couch and leave his mind.

I gasp as I see the familiar room. I jump up from the chair and quickly go out of the door. I slow myself to walk feeling anxious but after few deep breaths I feel better. I enter the kitchen and see my clansmen sitting around the table eating some rice and vegetables. I take myself a bowl and quietly sit down. As I'm taking some food I feel eyes one me. I look up and see surprised and happy looks.

"What happened to you? I thought that you're going to starve there?" Akira playfully nudges me and I look at her with emotionless face.

"I was scrying and I didn't want that no one disturbs me.." looks of understanding make to their faces. I eat slowly and listen how they joke and talk happily. I frown at nothing. Where did Colourless King go now? I hope he got hurt really good... I grin slightly thinking how he screamed.. that's what happens when you mess with my friend...

"Errmm... Why are you grinning like you have murdered your greatest enemy, Umek- I mean King?" I tear my gaze from my food but leave the grin. I see my clansmen shiver.

"Because I hurt my enemy.. really bad.." Hideki chokes on some rice making others jump.

"What!? Who!? When!?" he asks through tears and coughing.

"Colourless King, few minutes ago..."

"You got that bitc-" Hideki throws Ryou a glare that says if-you-finish-then-I'm-gonna-smack-you-so-hard. The redhead swallows hard and smiles nervously.

"You got that really-bad-dude?" he tries again.

"I did but then I lost him.."

"Where was he?" Akira asks through mouthful of rice ignoring the displeased look from Hideki.

"He was using Adol-Silver King's body before I threw him out.." I say and finish my food and going to wash the bowl. Suddenly Kaito opens the passageway hurrying to us.

"The blimp exploded!"

"I know.. I was there when it happened.."

..............................................................................

Thank you for reading! Hope you liked it!

I don't own K Project!

~Sarcastic_Luna