Chapter 7 🌹💐💙💜😘💌💍

Chang wook oppa POV

I just  woke  up  and I am on my way  to  get Diana's  surprise  and get the wedding  ready...

Diana POV

I open my  eyes  to find Chang Wook oppa  not in his room but I found  a note  saying I have something  to  do be back later  saranghaeyo. ..

It's  a Saturday  so I decided  to do some cleaning  in the house  with  music  on ...

As I was making my bed with headphones on I feel  someone  hugging  me  from the back  as I look back I see oppa with a big smile and he said....

"Let's  get  married  tomorrow... what do you  say"...

I was so shock but I looked  at  him and said  yes....

I can't  imagine  my life without  him as my husband  and I trust  in God he is the one.

I can't wait to spend the  rest of my life with him . I been waiting to marry the one who i was meant to be with for so long and finally God has lead us both to eachother.

"Diana I love watching you clean you look so cute everithing looks so big when you are next to them" he said as he made a funny face making fun of my height.

"Oppa!! That so mea- " I got interrupted with a kiss.

"See you can't stay angry at me for long I got my secret weapon ready when you fire" he said with a wink.
💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞💖💖❤❤💙💙

Hello guys I am back.... Sorry it took long we just move to a house a few month ago and work has been crazy busy and I been promoted to manager so is hard work as you can imagen... Well hope you enjoy.

God bless you guys and thanks for voting and reading... Just one more chapter for this book.... Coming soon love you all xox 😘💞💞💞💖💜❤💙