Chapter 2

Gabriella's POV

Sleeping besides your best friend and waking up to your best friend's face in the morning is the best feeling in the world. I lay in bed just staring at Jeremiah and smiling. I love him so much, we are so close, I have other friends but no one compares to Jer, I've known him for so long I wouldn't put anyone above him, his my number one.

"Are you done staring at me babe?" Jer's sexy morning voice startled me from my thoughts.

"How did you know I was staring at you, your eyes were closed the whole time" i asked shocked, maybe Jer has some secret powers.

"I know you too well babe" he winked. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna go make you some breakfast" I said getting of the bed.

"Gosh your the best"

"Don't you dare forget it" I pointed before exiting my room.
I ran down the stairs of my double story house. I walked into the kitchen and I found a letter left on the bench. I picked it up and began reading:

'Kara and Gabriella
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you before but your grandparents are both very sick and I need to go stay with them for a while and take care off them, I know sucks but as they're child I need to be there for them, I trust you two or should I say you three to take care of each other until I'm back, I will deposit money into both your accounts this afternoon for anything you might need, text me or call me whenever you need anything, even though I'm gonna be 6 hours away I'll come back if you need me and it's urgent. I love you both my beautiful girls and please don't burn down the house.

Love mom'

Well I guess were gonna be home alone for a while. "Hey where's mom?" Kara asked walking in the kitchen.

I handed her the letter and she began reading it. After a minute she finally spoke. "Omg, this is perfect" she grinned widely.
"How is our grandparents being deathly sick perfect?" I questioned confused and shocked at how heartless she's being.

"Not that part, I hope they get better, but now we can have house parties, invite friends over till late, PARTIES!!" She squealed in excitement. She can be pretty wild at times, I swear you'd think she was the younger one but sadly I am. "Yeah wow, super excited" I said sarcastically.

I turned on the stove and put a little bit of oil in the pan, then I cracked two eggs, Jer likes them scrambled so I began mixing the eggs, I added a little bit of salt and pepper, with a bit of milk and butter. After a few moments I put the eggs on a plate and for the finished touch I sprinkled some chives.

Just then Jer walks in still shirtless and I couldn't help but stare at his 6 pack which I always stare at.

"Mmm smells good babe" he walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Keep it PG guys I'm still in the house" Kara said as she came back in the kitchen.

"Don't be jealous Kara, there's plenty of me to go around" he said opening his arms out.
"Sorry not interested" she smiled and walked back out.

Jer sat on the stools and began digging into his food. "Where's yours babe?" He asked with his mouth full.
"Ew Jer, chew first then talk"

"I'm sorry" he blushed and looked down.
I stood up and walked around to him and kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna go take a shower so we can get ready for school" I said and walked out of the kitchen.
I ran up the stairs and into my room. I quickly picked out my outfit and I laid it on my bed. Stepping into the warm steamy shower always relaxes me. The steamy hot water prickling against my skin felt nice.
Around 10 minutes later I stepped out of the shower and in my room. I quickly slipped on my bra and underwear followed by my white jeans and a brown t-shirt.
I curled my black hair quickly and applied some light make up.

I grabbed my phone from the night stand beside my bed and ran out and down stairs.

"Ready Jer?"

"Yeah I'm ready, let's go" he held my hand and we walked outside my house. Jeremiah's car was parked outside my house. Once we were in I played the radio and my favourite song was playing 'take me to the other side' by Jason Derulo.

I started singing along on the chorus.

"Tonight
Take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July
Just take me to the other side
I see that sexy look in your eyes
And I know we ain't friends anymore
If we walk down this road
We'll be lovers for sure
So tonight kiss me like it's do or die
And take me to the other side" I sang alone loudly.

"Jeez babe, I need my ears I promise" he teased.

We arrived at school in 15 minutes and we parked in the car park. As soon as we got out Mariana came running towards Jeremiah and she threw herself at him. "Babyyyyy" she screamed like a child.

"Hey babe" Jer caught her as she jumped on him. He spun her and kissed her all over. I decided to give them some 'space' and head into the building.
As I walked towards my locker I spotted zack walking over to me. Zach is anyone one of my friends, he's not a best friend like Jer because like I said, no one will ever be as good as Jer.

"Hey Gabz" he leaned forward and pecked me on the cheek. "Hey Zach" I greeted him back.
"Where's your other half?" He smirked, he was referring to Jeremiah.

"With the Miss 'fake blonde beautiful slut'" I said annoyed.
"Woah, still hating on Mariana aye?"

"I just hate how she thinks she's good for Jer, shes so fake, Jer deserves someone way better than her and I'm sick of him wasting his time on her!" I responded angrily.
I really love Jer and I just don't see why he is still with someone like her, she's clearly just using him because everyone knows how wealthy Jeremiah's parents are, also she's using him because he's captain of the football team, not to mention the most popular guy in school. She loves the attention and ever since she started dating Jer, she's been getting it. But I see through her little game, I'm not stupid, I hate her so much.

"I guess Jer doesn't see her the way you do"

"I'll make him see" I replied trough gritted teeth. I don't know why she makes me so mad, I just hate her.

It's not that I'm jealous, believe me Jer has been with many many girls before, it's just she's the first who is so fake and stuck up, all the other girls he's been with actually genuinely cared for him, but not this little hooker.

The bell rang disturbing me from my thoughts, I walked with Zach into our first period class, which was maths. God kill me now! I has maths!!